Look at this cover shot. LOOK AT IT!
We are just hours away from sending it off to the printers, which means you still have time to get your name down for a subscription before it’s too late to receive this lovely work of art through your letter box in a couple of weeks. But you need to get a wiggle on and do it now!
If you are waiting to find out what’s in it before you hand over, what is in reality, a minor sum of money for what you get then here’s some clues…
- Tweedlove, behind the scenes – What does it take to put on (and pull off) one of the biggest, high profile, events of the UK calendar?
- Molini, Italy – a hidden corner of Italy just over the mountains from the hot spot of Finale Ligure.
- Welsh Road Trip – Sam Flanagan spends a cramped week in a van to bring you the ultimate road tour of Wales.
- Slovenia – Accident-prone in a glorious landscape.
- Classic Ride – The Quantocks turned upside down.
- 160mm bikes – Don’t say ‘enduro’! Three bikes from Giant, Merida and Norco.
- Heavy duty disc brakes – big mountain, big bike, big rider stoppers tested.
That’s not the complete list either. So what are you waiting for? What you want more?
- Access to digital versions of every issue of Singletrack we’ve ever published via our mag archive
- eBook versions of the wordy bits of each issue
- eBooks of collected columns and travel features
- Unlimited access to our reviews section
- A dedicated Premier Members’ iOS app to tell you where your nearest Premier bike shop is and the exclusive deals they offer
- Free entries in our regular online, but exclusive to subscribers, competitions
- A free set of DMR Pedals
- Our sincere appreciation for helping keep the UK’s finest independent bike mag doing what we do