Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Women's flat pedal shoes any recomendations?
  • d4
    Free Member

As above really, cheers.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

MMM 5 10’s? Don’t wear flats myself though so can’t help sorry! mr MC likes just normal Vans or Etnies for riding in, he didn’t like 5 10’s.

mboy
    Free Member

Normal Vans with a waffle sole.

Bought my GF a pair for Christmas, along with some grippy pedals, she loves them!

Should also add that ebay is great for Vans in obscure sizes (ie. NOT mens size 10)… Picked my GF’s up for £24 brand spanking new delivered, for a style that’s normally more than £50 in the shops!

legend
    Free Member

510s are fine. My gf uses normal impacts and her mate uses the lady specific model. Both are happy with their choice

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’ve got the women’s 510 Karvers, they are so much grippier than my previous skate shoes, plus have got additional padding around the inside of the ankle too.

Anna-B
    Free Member

I bought some shimano AM40s and LOVE them, Warm, comfortable and mostly keep water out except in constant heavy rain (like sunday). Grip the pedals exceptionally well. Thought they looked odd, now think they look fab. I bought a size bigger than usual. They’re not women specific though.

kilo

The Mrs bought some AM40’s and really rates them.

blurltrider
    Free Member

+1 for the women’s 5 10 Karvers. Really grippy and comfortable.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Women's flat pedal shoes any recomendations?’ is closed to new replies.