Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Women of MTB Survey!
  • sacredrides
    Free Member

Calling all women mountain bikers—let your voices be heard!

Sacred Rides, one of North America’s leading mountain bike adventure companies, is undertaking a comprehensive survey about women and mountain biking. The results of the survey will be shared publicly to help encourage more women to take up mountain biking, and guide the growth of mountain biking and supporting industries.

Please participate in our Women of Mountain Biking survey to share your opinions about why women mountain bike, and what the sport should be doing to better respond to the unique needs of women mountain bikers. To take part, visit http://www.sacredrides.com/womenmtb.

Our goal is for 1000 women to respond – please share your thoughts and share the survey with your friends!

U31
    Free Member

The wife's responded…

london_lady
    Free Member

done

Bunnyhop

Done.
    I did however think some questions could have had more than one answer, but the tick option only allowed one.

carriegold
    Free Member

stop making everything in fracking pink!!

Tiger6791

Filled it in

"I'm a lady! That's what I am, a lady!"

elaineanne
    Free Member

me too completed 8)

mrsflash
    Free Member

done.

Hells

Stop putting flowers on everything!!! 👿 And done! 😀

millsonwheels
    Free Member

Done.

Although I do like flowers… 😳

Onzadog
    Free Member

I like flowers, and pink bike parts. I think those hope brakes are fantastic. However, I'm not a lady so I'll forward this to the wife.

loddrik
    Free Member

Yawn…

teagirl
    Free Member

Didn't notice this first time around but completed it now, don't suppose it'll alter my riding tho'…

Anna-B
    Free Member

Not being funny but it's quite simple. People either like being on a bike, physical exertion, countryside, getting muddy and sweaty, the prospect of going fast and maybe hurting yourself, or they don't. It's not a man/woman thing. And why is everyone asking how to get more women into MTBing at the moment? It must be the XX £.

Unique needs? How to deal with having a period in the middle of nowhere. I didn't see that mentioned on the questionnaire.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Women of MTB Survey!’ is closed to new replies.