Home Forums Bike Forum Windwave – top service!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Windwave – top service!
  • ferrit
    Free Member

Chaps,

Just wanted to put a shout out to Windwave for top customer service.

Had a pair of 2010 44 RC3s for almost 2 years with no servicing at all (Bombers have a 3-year no-service warranty).

Noticed a wee oil and air leak from the preload valve on the right leg. Prior to this, I’d snapped off the compression adjuster on the bottom of the leg in a bike-bag but it was set to the right place and didn’t bother me.

Sent them off suggesting maybe fitting a new valve but not to worry about the broken adjuster.

Got them back a few days later with a whole new set of right leg internals and a brand new adjuster – no charge.

Top service guys – you rock!

snakebite
    Free Member

Thats good, always nice to see good service, and good karma for you too.

whytetrash

yep replaced a knackered 2.5 year old left hand FSA carbon crank for me with a new crankset, inc BB and rings 😆

I only emailed to see if I could buy a LH crank separately fantastic service

wwaswas

they did a good job on a pair of 44 Micro Ti’s I bought off here that were very tired – they’re as good as the ones I’ve had from new now.

Gordymac
    Free Member

😀

scaredypants

WW seem good to me – I have a 66 air sprung fork from the bad old days and they sorted that out with new internals fairly quickly (and they must have been BLOODY busy at the time)

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Makes the discounted marz even better value with that sort of support. Must get around to fitting my 55rc3tis…

flattyre
    Free Member

I also had great service with Windwave – and my forks were 5 years old. In sharp contrast to my recent experience with Fishers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Windwave – top service!’ is closed to new replies.