Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Whos viewed my facebook page ?? ….. can you check ?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Just wondering if there’s anything out there that i can use to track whos looked at my profile ?

thanks

emma82
    Free Member

I get something pop on mine titled ‘OMG I can’t believe who’s been viewing my profile’ which just generates random names. I don’t think there is anything really though. What are you worried about? If you lock your account right down no-one can access your account anyway.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

What are you worried about?

not worried … just interested ! 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

No you can’t, and don’t click on any of those links that pop up because 99% of them are viruses who then bombard all your contacts with the same shit!!

hels
    Free Member

I used to work with a particularly paranoid web developer who told ne he had set up a wee program so that if anybody googled his name he got an alert email to let him know.

Mind you he was also a bit delusional, so he might just have been getting the emails in his head.

Just about anything is likely possible – Employers know what websites everyone has visited on their systems, for example. However there is no doubt some legislation that could be invoked to prevent proliferation of that data. And broken.

Did you give a girl your number and she hasn’t called ?

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Did you give a girl your number and she hasn’t called ?

no no nothing like that, happily married, kids etc …. just wondered who if anyone had looked at my page …… 😀
    thanks

meehaja
    Free Member

Simple, set up another account, and “friend” yourself. Send yourself a really inappropriate message. See which of your friends comment on it. They’ll only see it if they are viewing your profile page. Unless all your friends are friends with each other, in which case it’ll flag up on their home page.

glenh
    Free Member

I haven’t looked at your page. Hth.

beej

https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=111183278969341&ref_query=vie

Amazingly, the Facebook FAQ has the answer.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Emma,you probably got that because theres an app running on your account.Check the settings and delete all the ones that shouldnt be there.

Someone correct me on that if i`m wrong but i think thats what could have happened.

samuri
    Free Member

I think you’re correct Martin.

Unless of course Emma is a total babe and people are always looking at her page.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Whos viewed my facebook page ?? ….. can you check ?’ is closed to new replies.