Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Who should build what (bike frames)?
  • Northwind

ChrisL – Member

Or a Chameleon but with dropper post cable guides and without the EBB.

Good one, yup.

Actually, everyone making any sort of burly/hard use bike should be giving it cable guides for a dropper post. It totally offends mine eyes that my favourite bike needs a bloody cable tie halfway along the top tube.

racefaceec90

yes,for gt to reissue the ball burnished zaskar as a standard model (exactly like the re issue ltd editions that they did) also for gary klein to start making his bikes again (pre trek)but updated for today/must have awesome paint jobs though like he did. 🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

Northwind
    It totally offends mine eyes that my favourite bike needs a bloody cable tie halfway has a stinking cable for a seatpost along the top tube.

Fixed.

sssimon
    Free Member

what about the sticking cables and hoses for gears Jim? lets make the gears wifi and the brakes telepathic

julianwilson
    Free Member

I’d like on-one to make the slotty 26″ scandAl in any other colour apart from pink. Anodized silver or red would be fastest :D.

Or indeed a lighter less brutal shorter fork Chameleon would be nice too.

jimjam
    Free Member

sssimon

what about the sticking cables and hoses for gears Jim? lets make the gears wifi and the brakes telepathic

Shut your noise. You know what I meant.

Hairychested
    Free Member

A td-1 in alu under 250 quid would be great, especially in a 26″ version.
    A Cotic fatbike would surely lead to others following, On-One would knock them at 199.99 I suppose 😉
    Oh, and a simple 26″ wheel tandem from On-One please in scandium with space for fat tyres and a singlespeed setup (the slidey dropouts jobbie).

ziggy
    Free Member

Id like a Cannondale RZ120 in Hi Mod Carbon please.

Scapel too short and XC, Jeckell too heavy.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Gary Klein should come back and start making Adroits and Attitudes again….

johnny

i’d like that SC Blur 4x carbon as detailed before-

With Wifi seatdropper and gears, with telepathic brakes too please!

I’m sure shimano have a prototype somewhere…

Either that or a Cotic Soda 29er with swapouts…

finbar
    Free Member

I’d like Yeti to do a road bike, their CX frame looks great.

sssimon
    Free Member

See I’m not convinced about telepathic brakes, just because i think about slowing down doesn’t mean I should slow down. Wifi/Bluetooth gears are out there, shimano have plenty of mental variations on the Di2

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Gary Klein should come back and start making Adroits and Attitudes again….

In carbon. With range of alu / carbon models based around 100-140mm forks.

I’d probably buy 20 of them… 😀

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

20mm rigid carbon forks please.

Actually, I’d settle for 15mm if necessary, and I’m not that fussed about the carbon really but I’m never buying a QR wheel again thanks.

Ta.

(Yes I know there are some dirt jump ones available, but they weigh too much)

sssimon
    Free Member

[urlhttp://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/x-lite-carbon-forks-any-pics-yet-from-eurobike[/url]

jameso

“I would like a 120mm travel single pivot around the BB30 bottom bracket” – you’d probably like it until you tried to pedal it anywhere.. unless you want it as a ss jump bike )

tbh brand generally means little to me if the people behind it know what they’re doing and the outcome suits my needs / wants, so i can find most of the types of bike i’d ever want out there already.
    what i’d really love to see is a few brands that have lost their way get back on track in my eyes, i won’t mention names but there are a couple and they’re brands i do have irrational soft-spots for. brands from when i was a kid, mainly bmx. i heard that geoff apps and brant were talking, brant’s gonna be a busier than usual guy at this rate but i’d love to see what the outcome of that looked like, geoff apps is a legendarily different thinker in the mtb world.

Hairychested
    Free Member

A new Kona A would be useful too.

kimbers

kona should build an a with pivot round the bb designed around a rohlhoff with a beltdrive
    infact someone needs to design a beltdriven sh bike with a rohlhoff type gearbox in the bb that doesn’t weigh a ton

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Who should build what (bike frames)?’ is closed to new replies.