Home Forums Bike Forum Who says you cant teach old dogs new tricks?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Who says you cant teach old dogs new tricks?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hello gents and ladies, had a skills course yesterday in Stainburn from PRO RIDE GUIDE (joe) …what a day!! and what a red trail that it seems whoever architect that place is color blind, mistaken black as red
    .. Believe it or not guys, you will be a different rider in just 5-6hours, i read it a lot in different forums that your riding will forever change, all along i thought its just exaggeration, but ITS NOT. Best money i ever spend in relation to bikes, the reverb becomes 2nd best thing now, and Mobi 3rd ..

Hats off to joe of PRO RIDE GUIDE this guy knows how to bring out the skills in you that you will never find out just by riding on your own, in your local trail over and over again. .. I would love to write the details but even myself, actually until now trying make sense how i did those descents and dropoff looks like childs play and the flow just become so fluid (this is in stainburn forest guys, those whose been there would understand) .. And Those of you who is planning to upgrade on something to your bike.. I strongly suggest to hold it at the moment and get a skills course with these guys, worth every penny literally.. It seems like my quest for travels on bikes doesnt make sense anymore, i use my 100mm anthem yesterday and people i saw riding there on their 140-160mm..some spicy’s and 5’s, ..And the result still the same, your newly found skills just adjust and control everything… even im questioning my elixir5 which im planning to upgrade to a shimano xt brakes seems like no point, if you know how to brake as they taught you in skills course ,you will stop at will and instantly, safely and properly.. was so amaze… .
    Sorry for long post, Hope you read this and give it a go, Again PRO RIDE GUIDE (Joe) hats of you mate, topman

To help you picture out what im trying to say, you can be able to do this after the skills course, not with the same speed though but it will come eventually.. But these trails are so doable. This is stainburn forest. -mike

Again, sorry for long post. :D

alfabus
    Free Member

Deleted: Thought it was an astroturf, but posting history seems to suggest it is genuine.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

wolfenstein
    Free Member

LOL dave :) , sorry if it sounds like it.. But genuinely,, just last week i post here titled ” going to skills course, will i die?” Kind of thread.. Anyways, this mght sounds like a promotion. I wish i can speak it in any other words even if my english words are very limited.And yah i cant suggest this skills course highly enough.

Edit. “Bike school expectation is the title” found it :)

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/skills-course-expectation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Who says you cant teach old dogs new tricks?’ is closed to new replies.