Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which XACD ti fork out of these two (and a bulk order perhaps)?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Need a fork for my steel mojo, fancy a ti one instead of CF, will probably paint it to match the frame… maybe… anyhoo, which do ya’ll think looks ‘nicer’ or more ‘suited’ to the frame?

A more angular ‘on-one’ style fork:

or a curved fok:

Also, there’s some talk on the retrobike forum of getting a bulk order together to split shipping costs etc, would anyone on here be interested? Very early days yet, just checking on interest…

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

Id say the second one

momo

On an early 90’s bike, deffinately go for the curved option, far more inkeeping with the era. Either that or get some project 2’s.

cookeaa

I Agree with ‘momo’ Ti Project 2 copies would be the absolute dog’s

psychle
    Free Member

That’s kind of my thinking as well, prefer the curved legs… as you say, more in keeping with a 90’s frame 🙂

Jerome
    Free Member

I would go a ti cross frame and forks in a group order
    Do they do one with discs mounts ??
    J.

triple_s

Curved.

Interested in the bulk order, was thinking about emailing about a fork for my retro KHS….

pushbikerider
    Free Member

Hi Guys – I’d maybe advise caution as the references to XACD forks I’ve found so far haven’t been so good – with flex and breakages being a problem!

Plenty of happy frame owners though, I offer advice about dealing with XACD and collect peoples experiences over here: Spanner Bikes

I’d be interested to know how it goes if you do go ahead with an order – but I can’t help thinking there’s maybe a reason that we don’t see many Ti forks out there 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which XACD ti fork out of these two (and a bulk order perhaps)?’ is closed to new replies.