Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to get part worn car tyres in Edinburgh?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Need some “new” tyres for my Mk1 Ford Focus, wondering where’s cheapest/best in or around Edinburgh? I’m just off Gorgie Road, so somewhere around the West would be great.

Ideally matching tyres, but not essential I guess.
    Can balance (or recommendations for somewhere else to go for cheap balancing?)

Cheers, Duane.

stumpy01

Have you looked on http://www.camskill.co.uk? Mail order, always great service & do all sorts from real budget tyres to performance ones. You’ll have to find somewhere to fit them; place near me will do them for £10/ tyre.

Duane…
    Free Member

My mate was telling me about a place that did part worns (in good nick) for around £10/tyre, that’s more my kind of price… :/

trail_rat
    Free Member

Think about this duane

People dont geneally take good tires worth putting back on a car off Do they ??

Where are your part worns coming from ?

Duane…
    Free Member

No clue, but plenty of people use part worns on their cars, I’m a skint student, and I’m not looking for the best performance (efficiency would be nice), so hey…

turin
    Free Member

try “sports car breakers” they are based out by the Newbridge roundabout. don’t be fooled by the name they are all types of car breakers and will swap tyres over if thats what you are looking for.

Northwind

trail_rat – Member

People dont geneally take good tires worth putting back on a car off Do they ??

Yep. Sometimes they upgrade, sometimes they have to replace one or two and do the rest. Also writeoffs, obviously.

I buy new tyres for the car just through laziness but I don’t think I’ve bought a new motorbike tyre for about 8 years. I don’t often buy new mtb tyres either 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to get part worn car tyres in Edinburgh?’ is closed to new replies.