Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • where to buy demo bikes from??
  • renton
    Free Member

Im looking at buying a bike and quite like the idea of buying a demo bike as you can get a lot of bike for your money.

which shops sell demo bikes and how do you go about buying one??

cheers

steve

lunge

I know some come straight from the manufacturer, Orange for instance.

renton
    Free Member

or even the best places to look for last years model bikes would be good too!!

mudfish

Hia,
    I suggest you find a dealer you can build a relationship with based on them selling a good value well designed bike you like, e.g. I’d go Specialized.
    Then ask if they have ex-demo / ex hire / shop bikes / last years models etc.
    There is no substitute for the support of a good dealer IMO.
    I think we should all find one and support them.
    n

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

lunge – Member
    I know some come straight from the manufacturer, Orange for instance.

Having seen the ragging that most manufacturer demo bikes get, I wouldn’t buy one! (Having ragged the bejeesus out of Oranges 2010 range ages ago myself!)

I would recommend looking for a shop that has a demo bike in, as they are likely to have been used a lot less and the shop will be keen to move the bike on.

cabbage84
    Free Member

I just got a orange five from alpine bikes at glentress for £1700. They stock trek, santa cruz and orange so a wide range of demos

uplink
    Free Member

I suggest you find a dealer you can build a relationship with based on them selling a good value well designed bike you like, e.g. I’d go Specialized.

He wants to buy a bicycle not start a relationship

Anyway, Evans do clearance sales as do Leisure Lakes
    There’s a few around that also do similar and some good on line deals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘where to buy demo bikes from??’ is closed to new replies.