Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • When was the last time you had a fight..?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Summer 1997 in Ibiza for me. Bloody stupid!

akira

Summer 1997 in Ibiza……..

Junkyard
    Free Member

1980 – i was 10

fadda

When I was 14.

Bloody hell, that’s 32 years ago!

martymac

may 2003.
    ex father in law attacked me with a hammer, so i stopped him.
    i got fined 400 quid for it.
    i absolutely loathed myself for lowering my standards to his,
    but looking back now, it encouraged my ex wife to move out, so it wasnt all bad.
    glad im better able to control my temper these days.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can’t comment for legal reasons. 😳

taka
    Free Member

2 weeks ago was a proper fight in skipton but fight like rampaging bulls with my brother

sc-xc

Last night, but it was at training so OK.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Summer 1996 I think…in Ibiza…no, it was Summer 1997, my memory is going.

ton

i ended up going away for a while after it.

taka
    Free Member

is Ibiza a violent place then?

iDave
    Free Member

When I was 13 – he started it, I finished it.

No one has felt the urge to have a go since.

Jamie
    Free Member

Can’t comment for legal reasons

🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

When I was 7 is the last time I threw a punch.

I have broken up a few fights / restrained people a few times since then but never thrown a punch

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

2 hours ago with my 3 year old. Little git got me in a surprise head lock and pulled my ears! I showed him who’s boss though, gave him the old upside down spinaroony

wrightyson
    Free Member

Never seen a fight in beefa!!

samuri
    Free Member

No one has felt the urge to have a go since.
    Your reputation clearly scares everyone off. 😉

Quite a while ago for me, I think the last proper fight was probably about 20 years ago now, I would have been 23 or 24. Glad I don’t get involved in that stuff any more.

Jamie
    Free Member

Your reputation clearly scares everyone off.

That and the smell.

*runs*

GlitterGary
    Free Member

The spinaroony is exactly what I did in 1997 in Ibiza.

radoggair
    Free Member

i started a mass brawl in magaluf about 4 years ago supposedly, altho i cant remember nothing except my bro being in hospital for 4 days. Think i lost but cant remember anything so dont count. Then that same holiday i met a guy who lives near me and at the time his virgin(yes really) girlfriend of 4 years worked for me. Anyway, she wasn’t a virgin no more so when we met i obviously had slept with the wrong girl ( to be fair she told me she had split up with him) and his extremely tough left hand punched me in the face. I , erm, walked away and kept my head low for a day or so. My ear was sore tho. So 1 holiday, 2 fights, 2 losses. Stick to bike riding then 🙂

nicko74

2003 I think, Shepherds Bush at 4am. ‘Fight’ may be overstating it – I was too drunk to do anything other than be a punchbag. Was due to meet Boris Johnson on the Monday (in his old job as Spectator editor), but my boss took one look at me and decided otherwise…

Junkyard
    Free Member

who won then loddrick,Akira or Glitter in the Ibiza face off?

Jamie
    Free Member

in the Ibiza face dance off?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Used to have a lot of fights but hadn’t done so for 4 years (and even then that was only to stop a bloke hitting a female friend who was working behind a bar), until someone mistook me for a bouncer in my local pub and decided to punch me in the face just before Christmas. Pretty much out of the blue.

Had to stay out of all my son’s first christmas pics because of my lovely black eye. Ridiculous.

emsz
    Free Member

About 4 years ago at school. my mate came off worse as she stepped in front if me to stop the girl hitting me. Broke her nose. Some debts you can never really repay.

cynic-al
    Free Member

1972, I was 3, I FLOORED HIM 😡

DezB
    Free Member

About 3 hours ago.
    My 8 year old now knows not to mess.

iDave
    Free Member

There’s a pub in Abercromby called Ibiza??

fourbanger
    Free Member

i started a mass brawl in magaluf about 4 years ago supposedly, altho i cant remember nothing except my bro being in hospital for 4 days. Think i lost but cant remember anything so dont count. Then that same holiday i met a guy who lives near me and at the time his virgin(yes really) girlfriend of 4 years worked for me. Anyway, she wasn’t a virgin no more so when we met i obviously had slept with the wrong girl ( to be fair she told me she had split up with him) and his extremely tough left hand punched me in the face. I , erm, walked away and kept my head low for a day or so. My ear was sore tho. So 1 holiday, 2 fights, 2 losses. Stick to bike riding then

– lad

mudshark
    Free Member

Nearly last Saturday as bloke drove rapidly past me on a narrow country lane and I slapped his car. He reversed his car and got out, a very angry man he was, ended up kicking my bike, my mates told me to leave it….

william
    Free Member

Tuesday night.

theotherjonv

at school so 30-odd years ago. This kid was always teasing me for having glasses, etc. and one day something just snapped. next thing he’s flat on his back with a sore jaw.

It’s the only punch I’ve ever thrown for real, but by all accounts it was a good one.

Nowadays even my 4yo beats me at Wii boxing (she cheats though)

joolsburger
    Free Member

My wife booted me in the knackers for tickling her a while back, disproportional response if you ask me but I’d say she won…

handyman
    Free Member

1972 at school some kid really annoyed me, year above he, I lashed out broke the drainpipe clean off the wall with the first punched second hit him and he left, nothing since, although a couple of lads have at some time tried to find me, something about their girlfriends i believe

loddrik
    Free Member

who won then loddrick,Akira or Glitter in the Ibiza face off?

Can’t comment on the fight, I know who is behind on the humour stakes though…

TheFlyingOx

Does a fight have to be two-way? If not, the missus clocked me one squarely on the chin about 4 years ago. I’ve learned my lesson.

If that doesn’t count, after a bit of a scuffle I jammed a kid’s head in the school railings when I was about 9. You know that sticky tar that appeared in the playground whenever it was hot? He got a lolly stick and wiped it all over my school shirt, the day after I’d had a rollocking from my mum about always getting home from school looking like I’d rolled there through the council tip. If I remember correctly, the headmaster had to use his car-jack to pry open the bars of the railings, cos the initial insertion caused the kid’s face to swell too much for him to be just pulled out.

sharki
    Free Member

Never.

I had several ways to get out of having to hitting anyone.

Wind them up with sarcasm until they flipped and lost control. This usually ended up with them being off balance and venerable to hitting the deck with a little aid.

Or doormen would have time to see it coming and step in.

I’ve often taken a few hits before walking away disinterested. That usual lead to the top method to.

As back up i was a county sprinter and got the hell out of there. Rarely an option when mates were also involved.

Like TJ, i mostly broke them up or prevented thing developing into a fight.

Eventually got a rep for being too calm and controlled during such times and people became a little more cautious of me.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Would have been in the eighties when I was around 12. A real plonker in my school had a go. There was pulling and dragging and I kind of flung him. He careered towards a statue and smacked his head on the corner. He got up, his face covered in blood. He started crying. I started crying. Everyone thought I was some kind of psycho nutcase. Only for a few minutes though. God, hate thinking about it even now.

chewkw
    Free Member

Serious one was at 17 where I was fighting against three others. I was nearly knocked out cold under hail of punches to the back of my head and back as I tried to get up (was pushed down and in a kneeling position trying to get up )… saw plenty of stars though.

😆

spikester
    Free Member

Never hit no one in anger but done 15 years of martial arts training and havent got the slightest inclination to hit anyone now. Had plenty of chances to chin people but Ive always managed to calm them down up to now.
    Have to be a good reason for me to chin someone. Lifes too short.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘When was the last time you had a fight..?’ is closed to new replies.