Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • whats your favorite bike ?
  • lord
    Free Member

this is mine

wont ever get rid of it 😀

jedi

i love my cove hummer and my litespeed blade. i’ll never sell either.

bol

Of the bikes I own, it would take a lot for me to part with my Soda.

Bregante

My next one (possibly)

_tom_
    Free Member

Trailstar..

Gone back to it after having to sell my BFe.. it feels just as good to ride, it was just my skills that were holding me back and I just didn’t realise that before.

thegman67

My 08 Giant Reign x1 with Joplin 4 remote post been a regular to Fort Bill and Inners it’s never let me down this summer were off to try The Megavalanche

samcamsdad

so many times i said i was going to sell my orange 224, but i just can’t do it. so this must be my fave
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4208649/

SidewaysTim

Currently it’s this…

saladdodger
    Free Member

my fav is my cotic simple tis ace

nim

That PK Ripper is a beaut!

matchstick
    Free Member

FS: Giant Anthem
    Hardtail: On-One Whippet

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My trusty Fleet, the frame’s 20 this year…

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I have 4 and would have picked one of them, then changed my mind, and then changed it again before deciding on the first… So the answer is … Whichever one I a’m riding! 🙂

TheFlyingOx

I can spend weeks without going on it, trying out Argon 18 and Look road bikes, Lapierre Zestys, Morewood Zulas, On Ones, the lot, and yet every single time I get back on my Pronghorn I fall in love with it all over again. It’s simply phenomenal.

Eccles
    Free Member

Orange C16r. One of my current bikes is coming a close second and closing the gap, mind.

jimw
    Free Member

Litespeed Kitsuma, Its the one I’d save from a fire- after the GF and dog of course

Seggons
    Free Member

both of my bikes are my favourites, they’re totally different so it counts 😉

nuke

wont ever get rid of it

… because nobody will buy it as the chainstays will be fecked from chainsuck damage and the headtube will be cracked/ovalised from running longer forks than the frame was designed for 😉

Plus they’re common as muck…

stevede
    Free Member

Currently my Charge Blender is my favourite for it’s versatility, bmx track one day, change of tyres and it’s a hoot for playing in the woods, dh tracks with the fork wound up to 140mm, not the best at climbing but i’m just about to go 1×10 which should help.
    Longer rides will always be done on my Soul though as the blender is a bit short for that (my other favourite bike lol).

Here they both are:

http://www.southerndownhill.com/forum/index.php/topic,241613.0.html

excuse the link, i can’t access my flickr account.

cyclebiker

My single speed Evil Sovereign is the best bike I have ever had, a can do everything bike…although considering 1 x 10 at the moment.

ragleyrider
    Free Member

My fav bike it 1 i cant afford at present, an Ibis Mojo SL WTF, trully awesome bike, next question… would i have 1?? probably not as im abit of an idiot on bikes and just know i would end up snapping it in half or completly destroying it, and its too lovely to do that to.

Sawyer
    Free Member

I keep thinking about selling my Turner, but it’s too much fun.

I should probably sell my Gary Fisher frame that’s sitting in the shed, but I love that bike.

snakebite
    Free Member

My do it all Remedy I guess…

carlosg
    Free Member

This one , never thought I’d go back to a HT but I love it

Mounty_73

Having ridden HT’s all my life……I just LOVE my Zesty at the moment, so much fun !!

Tiboy

Snakebite, where was the photo taken, looks absolutely fantastic but scary!

pastcaring
    Free Member

i only own one bike, so it’s that one.

snakebite
    Free Member

Walna scar dropping into Coniston. it was minus lots!!!!

adeward
    Free Member

my whyte preston ss/alfine with it’s weird 24 inch front wheel and 26 inch rear dont ride it so much as i have a ragley td-1 and a new 29er on the way,,

but would not part with preston, faithfull old dawg

forgotmename
    Free Member

Id say my Kitsuma was my fave, but it doesnt get used much nowadays, ive had it for 10 yrs in may.

lord
    Free Member

nice nuke 8) you got style

retrobri
    Free Member

For me, my Cotic Soul is a cut above everything else i’ve owned, would be proper upset if it went missing!

drofluf
    Free Member

My Swift. Always brings a smile to my face when I ride it.

bella
    Free Member

Orange Blood. Simple. Not as fast down as a 224, not nearly as fast up as my Ti hardtail but can go anywhere and I dont think Ill snap it. It just gets on and does the job.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘whats your favorite bike ?’ is closed to new replies.