Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What was your wedding song?
  • Be4ch
    Free Member

We had Robbie Williams She's the One as my wife walked down the aisle; Wives and Lovers sung by Jack Jones as we signed the register; and Praise you by Fatboy Slim as we left.

Our first Dance was Fun Loving Criminals singing 'We Have All the Time in the World'

ando227
    Free Member

we had "secret smile" by semisonic. Our lass needs a stick to walk, but i chucked it off the dance floor saying "you don't need that, I've got ya wifey!"

kevin1911

Some good choices above. All the right reasons by The Jayhawks for us. Followed by God Only Knows by the Beach Boys, which it turns out is actually really difficult to dance to…

NZCol

RobS – The Mackenzies , classic. Led me onto the Rattler and a whole flood of youthful memories of seeing them play in Edinburgh. Best gig was up Sth Clerk St, can;t remember the name of the place, fire alarm went off and we were at the front, ended up in the dresing room drinking Becks with the band !!
    Anyway, ours was Lets get Married by The Proclaimers cos we sort of decided to do it halfway through this song the year before in a circus big top in Inverness !

kiwijohn

"Not given lightly" by Chris Knox. A bit more mellow than his work with Toylove or Tall Dwarves, but still a classic.

grynch
    Free Member

" I knew I loved you " by Savage Garden

I knew I loved you before I met you
    I think I dreamed you into life
    I knew I loved you before I met you
    I have been waiting all my life

mrs and I met on the internet and it was about 6mnths before we met in real life. ( just fyi.. that was 13years ago and we've been married 10 this year )

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What was your wedding song?’ is closed to new replies.