Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • What to do if you find Hora's car unattended…?
  • Pook

Wrap it in cling film. That’s what we did.

😀

brant
    Free Member

He sold that last week to an old lady. Didn’t you hear?

scaredypants

Oh God !

something’s gone horribly wrong; that’s a lady’s car, surely

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ton

girl’s car……………nuff said!

jon1973
    Free Member

Does it have a lipstick holder instead of a cigarette lighter?

Mantastic
    Free Member

Is Hora a hairdresser?

mogrim

Didn’t he have an MX-5?

Houns

I can see the pink Princess on board sticker in the back. Did it also have a ‘powered by fairy dust’ sticker too?

clubber
    Free Member

he did but decided that he wasn’t man enough for it 😉

CountZero

BMW Z3’s are girl’s cars. There’s nowt wrong with a Puma, unless it’s the underpowered 1.4, which was a bit of a girl’s car. You obviously missed EVO magazine’s review of it which reckoned it was one of the most value-for-money fun sports coupé’s it was possible to buy. Until you’ve started to wring the wotsits off a 1.7 Zetec around twisty A-roads you’ve no idea how much fun those little cars are to drive. Given the money to be able to afford to run one again I’d be out looking for another clean example, or even an FRP with a modded engine. 200bhp in one of those can be really exciting.

sambob
    Free Member

Gaffa tape next time? 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why do people worry about the info you can get from someone’s number plate?

I’m truly mind numbingly bored and all I can find out is Hora posts on pistonheads a hell of a lot.

Mind you if I had a silver hairdressers car then Hora might be getting some speeding tickets and threats from PPCs.

Scamper
    Free Member

CountZero – you sound like Allan Partridge quoting What Car? 😉

ebygomm
    Free Member

Amateurs! 🙂

takisawa2

Superb. 🙂

h4muf
    Free Member

8)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pook; it’s little things like this, which bring true joy to the World and it’s people. 🙂

It is so beautiful in it’s joyous nature, it’s made me weep. 😥 But they are tears of happiness, not sorrow.

Things like this need to be done. And if anyone’s getting concerned for Hora; please, don’t. He needs this to be done to him. Binners will explain this, it’s perfectly ok.

It’s for the good of Humanity.

docrobster
    Free Member

Excellent work. Well done.
    But count zero is right. Pumas are ace. Finally traded mine in a month ago- for an RX-8. The puma was more fun to drive. And you can get a bike in the boot.

nbt

you should have done it while he was inside then he couldn’t get out.

nice try though!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’d have to leave a window open a crack so’s he could breath, otherwise it’s cruelty.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

otherwise it’s cruelty

A painless death sounds very humane to me.

skiprat
    Free Member

Would of loved to of seen his face when he found it…..pity it was misty. Best thing was the old woman that walked past asking if we knew who’s car it was and when we said yes, she asked if he was getting married? Bless.

I was all for crawling under to give it a proper wrap…..next time!!

scaredypants

did anyone else steal the rotor arms from their mates’ minis when they found the car anywhere ?

we always used to leave it on the roof of the car so was just a minor inconvenience – til the night we saw 4 of them trying to bump-start the thing down a steep hill. (took a while to find the rotor arm that time 😳 )

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pook; is that Binners there behind you? What a pair of bastards…

Look at the sheer magical delight on their little faces though. That’s what it’s all about. 😀

It’s so nice to see people looking so happy. Especially if you consider that they are forced to live in the North and have to shop at Morrisons. And they can only afford Lard and coal-dust. And have to poo outside in the cold. 😥

It’s restored my faith in Humanity, this has.

Pook

that’s skiprat

bruneep

Wrap it in cling film. That’s what we did.

No! you had a half arsed effort at it, that’s what you did.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Next time, get a big roll of that industrial strength parcel wrap, and do it several times round the car.

That will have an even greater benefit to Humanity. 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

I do like the idea that hora is never safe. That amuses me greatly. 🙂

Having said that, half arsed attempt, there’s loads of stuff you could and should have done to his car whilst he was with a client.

Pook

its pallet wrap wot we half arsedly used

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I do like the idea that hora is never safe. That amuses me greatly.

That it amuses you, makes me jump up and down like an overexcited toddler with ADHD and too much orange squash. 😀

binners

Pool! I love you! I simply can’t find the words to express how happy you’ve made me

You sir are a genius! 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I consider this a Public Service, for the amount of happiness it has brought to millions of people. And given poor people like Binners a glimmer of hope, a light in the dark, something to really live for. 🙂

If Pook and Skioprat aren’t on the New Year’s honours List, then I’m going to bloody well want to know why, quite frankly. 😐

xherbivorex
    Free Member

you should have seen binners’s eyes light up when we told him about this thread on our ride this morning. christmas in october, in rammy!

Pook

😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

If you wanted to make a ‘happiness’ calendar from pics off STW, then this has to go in, along with Harry Spider’s son with a bowl on his head. Would bring a smile to the face of even the grumpiest of sods.

What does Hora himself feel about all this? Where is he? 😕

thepodge
    Free Member

considering Hora was due at a wedding later that same day I think the half wrap is acceptable. I also think its genius

hora
    Free Member

I’m surprised you didn’t hear me laughing upto a mile away pook and naughty skiprat. Class.

Yesterday morning was amazing wasn’t it I got to ladybower before sunrise and it was sub-zero at the bottom/thick mist and stunning at the top looking down onto the mist from clear blue skies.

Count mines a 1.7 and £ for £ its the best car I’ve ever driven or owned.

If anyones interested, for a limited period we are offering a free scalp Feng sui scalp massage with every cut and blow dry booked before next Sat.

Pook

cracking morning. you missed the two massive groups of duke of ed girls though….

hora
    Free Member

Btw that’s not a private reg. Its a 98 or 99 reg original plate

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See how he misses the comment about Duke of Ed girls, to carry on blethering about car registrations plates? 😯

Please continue to cause him suffering. For all our sakes.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘What to do if you find Hora's car unattended…?’ is closed to new replies.