Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • What other MTB forums do you flick through in the day?
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

I am a devouted STW fan and always will be but was just wondering if there are any others out there that are worth keeping an eye on for example I also look at:

Pink bike – Find it takes agaes to get a reply
    Bike Radar – Technical questions dont get answered that fast

Any others?

DezB
    Free Member

There aren't enough hours in the day 🙂

Surfr
    Free Member

I sometimes flick through Bike Radar but I don't post there. It's probably the most active forum for road/commute related stuff.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Are there others?!

Matbike
    Free Member

I know bikeradar and mtbbritain , i like bikeradar… i used that one and STW more often.

rootes1

ctc

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Once you've gone STW, you'll never go back. 😉

secret-squirrel
    Free Member

I'm new to STW having used Bike Radar on and off for the past couple of years. I really do like this forum and prefer it to BR, although I have had some good advice on there as well. I must admit that I find STW pleasanter, more friendly and very informative. Will be my preferred forum from now on.

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

^^

I used to read bike radar but now I'm not bothered. They seem a bit bitchy. I think I've found my new home here 🙂

secret-squirrel
    Free Member

Yup – mtb_rossi, you actually said what I was thinking 😉

Garry_Lager

Used to read MTB review a lot – v busy site but it's American and I found I was getting bored reading about US riding all the time.

Still the go to place if you have a specific question on a specific bike -their forums are split by manufacturer and there's a massive knowledge base there.

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Also seems to be less use of words like 'Rad' and 'Gnarly' etc etc.

They didn't like it when I suggest that trials and street riding was not an MTB discipline and questioned downhilling 😀

"…I find STW pleasanter, more friendly…"

Wow, is Bike Radar really that bad. 😀

A couple of niche ones I use.
    http://www.thorncycles.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=25.0
    http://www.veganfitness.net/viewforum.php?f=18

LoCo
    Free Member

cyclist no 1, dirt, southern downhill, bike magic most of them really.

soma_rich
    Free Member

RetroBike has some amazing builds on it. Spending more time on there than here lately. The forum has gone downhill on here IMO.

_tom_
    Free Member

mtb-britain. Southern Downhill.

mbs2010
    Free Member

STW and more recently cyclist No 1.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mlehworld.

Cheekytrails

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

used to read bikemagic religiously, but again, seems to have died in recent years. now i hardly go on it, maybe once a month, if that.

never used to go on stw, but ventured over one day… i now seem to spend my life on here 🙁

Dancake
    Free Member
    brakeswithface

mtb wales is good (if you're in wales!)

RealMan
    Free Member

I used to use bikeradar, but got banned, I think for having opinions on things.

ricochet_rob
    Free Member

Same as Hungry Monkey, used to be on BM all the time but it seems to be on its way out. STW 90% of the time now.

golfcurry
    Free Member

MTB North East
    MTBE

tree-magnet
    Free Member

mlehworld.com, although to be fair it's more of a cake and man love forum than bikes per se.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I can't flick through any forums at work any longer. IT block them all 😥

Clink

stw and mtbr – far too much!

andytherocketeer

bikeradar sometimes
    yacf (except that's 99.9% road rather than offroad)
    and
    mtb-news.de (all in german though)

Reluctant
    Free Member

90% surftime on STW. Quick flicks onto Bike Radar, Cyclist No1, Cheesy Riders, BikeBiz, BMBC and Retrobike when I'm in a retro mood. Retrobike is the only website that seriously rivals this one. Good bunch of users and a huge info resource for old stuff.

richmtb

Used to post on bikeradar but I got fed up with it, too many mods and trolls

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘What other MTB forums do you flick through in the day?’ is closed to new replies.