Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • What did you wake up to find?
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

I found: GF asleep on a pile of clothes on the floor. One of her friends asleep sitting on the toilet with a cat on her knee. Sick in the kitchen sink, an empty magnum sized champage bottle with a face drawn on it wearing my helmet. 2 more of her girlfriends asleep in the lounge, one using a rug as a duvet…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Any sign of drunken girl-on-girl action?

bruneep

empty magnum sized champage bottle with a face drawn on it wearing my helmet.

So you try to shag in a bottle, while 4 females are lying about the house drunk.

😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

do they party very quietly or are you a heavy sleeper? Just my 5 year old asleep in bed with – he doe sthis allthe time but thankfuly he did not wee

rusky
    Free Member

We need photos otherwise you’re just making it up 👿

Edric64
    Free Member

Were they clothed or not,all these girls?

iDave
    Free Member

I fully appreciate the scene as described

good work catflees

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am thinking that they drew the face with helmet on the bottle as they were creating an effigy of you and using it to, ahem, pleasure themselves. One after the other. Whilst taking pictures on their phones.

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Personally, I awoke to a very full nappy.

Not mine by the way.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

A singing 2 year old – at 7.30am, and from his room – and a sleepy wife, a stunning sunrise over the River Fal and a surprise acceptance of my slightly naughty decision to buy some SIDs I ordered on Friday but was plucking up the courage to admit to.

Very nice but nowhere near as exciting. I want pics too!

karnali
    Free Member

a half eaten apple on the sofa, a 4 more taken from the fruitbowl and moved across the lounge all with some nibbles out of them. time to get the rat catcher in.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I woke to find I had to get the twins up by myself as my wife is away for a girlie weekend.

They are currently fighting over every toy they get out and I haven’t managed to get the coffee machine on yet.

Still, I love it 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

Is that a gritted teeth smiley m_f?

higgo
    Free Member

I woke to find it was 8am and the kids were still asleep. This is unusual.

This is the second week running they’ve been rollerblading on Saturday evening and the second week running we’ve had a lie-in on a Sunday morning (8am counts as a lie-in round here).

oldgit
    Free Member

Well my phone has a camera, I thought they all did these days?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

No, I do enjoy it really – though I was a bit annoyed when one of the girls woke last night screaming the house down at the very minute I was about to put my curry out.

Anyhoos – taking them out for a walk now 🙂

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I know I’m getting old but when a 20 year old tells me when she’s my age she’s getting Botox I feel old.

I woke to find………….

I’m still pissed.

Have some very entertaining flashbacks of last night though 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

When I am my age I’m getting Radox.

🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Britain in a worse state than it was in yesterday. 🙁

We’re all in it together….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And it is your fault Fred

epicyclo

Catflees, it will never happen again if you tell your g/f that last night was the best ever.

Make her a nice cup of tea, and thank her for 4 times in a night, and you’re amazed she isn’t worn out because you are. 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘What did you wake up to find?’ is closed to new replies.