Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • What booze are you drinking right now?
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I found a variety of neglected cider bottles on top of the cupboard. I just opened Sam’s Poundhouse Gently Sparkling Medium Cider 6%, made by Winkleigh Cider of Devon.

Don’t know how old it is, but it has not gone off!

DT78
    Free Member

10yr old taylors tawny port. yummy.

cinnamon_girl

Mulled wine.

BillMC

Tyskie

trailmonkey

Been down the local sampling another Devon yummy – Otter Bitter. Bit of a weedy driving beer but lots of flavour.

golfcurry
    Free Member

Napoleon Brandy for my sore throat

donsimon
    Free Member

Rioja

bassspine
    Free Member

trailmonkey – I’m a big fan of the Otter ales. Had some Otter Claus the other evening, a bit heavy, but seasonal.

Swilling Ruby Port tonight.

carlos
    Free Member

Carling

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Carlsberg cooking lager. Preparing myself for the qualitage selection of fine ales I have been collecting for this weekend…

Bitburger
    Weihenstephaner Wheat
    Paulaner Wheat
    Meantime Wheat
    Meantime London Pale Ale
    Innis + Gunn
    Waitrose DunkelWeiss
    Xingu Brazillian dark lager

Going to add more tomoz.

Got to do it properly, haven’t you? 😀

momo

Jack and coke right now, the good stuff is piled up for the weekend and beyond. Got a boottle of JD single barrel for Christmas day itself, and there’s always a bottle of Woodfords Reserve and a bottle of Dalwhinnie in the cupboard, plus plenty of red wine.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh yeah and me mum’s bought a load of this ‘wine’ stuff! 😀

I had to prevent her from buying sprouts yesterday. Things almost got violent. 😯

Well actually she gave me a clip round the ear in front of all the other shoppers. Thanks mum! 😆

emsz
    Free Member

The last bit of the wine we had with dinner

lodious
    Free Member

Stella (worst luck)

Spaceman
    Free Member

Homebrewed american style IPA, it’s a bit past its best now, been lying in pressure barrel too long and gone flat, still guid though.

kimbers

ales of england from sainsburys
    jennings cumberland ale next

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

G and t

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

if drinking together, the Paulaner first, then the Weihenstephaner. I recently did them the other way round and the Paulaner tasted a bit….er, light (is the best way I can put it) after the Weihenstephner. Anyway, enjoy the wheat beers.

Pook

black tower. I win.

john_drummer
    Free Member

just finished an Old Crafty Hen. Ruddles County next

Jerome
    Free Member

Beer
    Mulled wine
    Whisky now

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Water

trailmonkey

bassspine, much prefer the Otter Ale to the Bitter but it’s not on in the local at the moment.

mrmojo
    Free Member

djglover
    Free Member

Half a pint of brown booze and half a packet of nuts prized out of the machine at the pier head.

colnagokid

Sorry to lower the tone….1664

paul4stones

Port. I usually get given some so making some space. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

if drinking together, the Paulaner first, then the Weihenstephaner. I recently did them the other way round and the Paulaner tasted a bit….er, light (is the best way I can put it) after the Weihenstephner. Anyway, enjoy the wheat beers.

Interesting, Banana. I do like wheat beer it has to be said. Each with it’s own subtly unique and distinct character. I know what you mean about drinking in order though; some are more ‘delicate’ whilst other are a bit funkier. The Paulaner, if I remember rightly, has a cinnamony taste. Weihenstephaner Kristyalweiss (which I sadly can’t find anywhere these days) has a taste of pear-drops. Fantastic stuff. Sam Smiths wheat beer has a ‘banana’ flavour, and there’s one that the Cutty Sark in Greenwich serve which is very ‘orange citrusy’. Can’t remember what it’s called sadly.

Mmm, I love wheat beer me.

This is a ‘local’ beer to me, and one of my favourite beers ever. Sadly out of season at the moment though. 🙁

It’s not as you’d imagine it to be. Not sweet or sickly like other fruit beers, but sharp, tart and tangy. It ‘works’, you know? Awesome beer.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Heineken.

Sometimes I think I should move to bike radar

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And what good would that do you, eh?

Exactly. So stop moaning! 😀

stuey
    Free Member

JAGERTEE – warmed of course.

Gordy
    Free Member

Glenmorangie and 80/- at last. But better late than never, I suppose!

BoardinBob

ourkidsam – Member
    Heineken.
    Sometimes I think I should move to bike radar

😆

Trampus
    Free Member

Sadly, 8th can of Special Brew. It was good enough for Winston Churchill, so should sustain me in this shop doorway! 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Run out of Purple Meths™ have you, Trampus?

MicArms

The night started off badly with tea, ( at work) but then my shift buddy popped round to asda and we are now slurping on some rather strong sailor jerry spiced rum and coke!! merry xmas peeps..

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Just had a few hours in Revolution in Manchester, deansgate locks, a lot disappointed, there used to be a menu for the differing vodka’s and their origins, now it is a list of flavours….

Still had some fun though

Gordy
    Free Member

Sailor Jerry’s is good, right enough. Try the vanilla one.

Earlier at home – Baileys, Carling & Jura

Pub at 11pm – 3 pints of Carling and a Jamesons Irish whiskey

Friends house – 3 glasses of white wine

Now at home – Jura

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Christ I’d be in A+E on half that lot STR! 😯

Well actually I’d pobbly just be very, very pissed. Which is worse really, as you don’t get looked after by trained medical staff. 🙁

Threw up all over the back of some poor bloke’s brand new suede jacket once. I’d bin drinking Guinness too. 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What booze are you drinking right now?’ is closed to new replies.