Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What Bluetooth speaker
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Want something with a bit of all round sound. Doesn’t need to be loud but just a good wee sound. Will be playing Tunein from my phone at night when I get off to sleep. Headphones are OK but just not comfortable when my head’s on the pillow. Looking around the 50 squid mark. I’ve got a couple of x-mini 2 speakers which are good just I want to be able to go to bed and not have to faff plugging them in, setting individual volumes etc.

Cougar

Search the forum; there’s been at least four threads asking the same question in the last couple of weeks.

superfli
    Free Member

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/veho-360-m4-bluetooth-wireless-speaker-p37364.htm

Excellent bit of kit with SDcard slot too, which is more useful than I thought.

peachos
    Free Member

I bought a JBL Flip a couple of months ago. They’re £100 rrp but mine was half price so you might be able to find a deal. I love it – it gets a lot of use. Sounds is amazing for something the size of a beer can – lots of depth and not really tinny at all. It goes pretty loud too, plenty loud enough to fill a moderate sized room. Battery life is decent – and very useful. Overall, i’d recommend it highly. As do WhatHiFi: http://www.whathifi.com/review/jbl-flip

peachos
    Free Member
    soma_rich
    Free Member

Love my Veho 360!

teenrat

Ive just picked up a jawbone jambox for 65 pounds, secondhand. Its very good, i love it. I cant understand how such sound good comes out of such a small box!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The Bose soundlink mini seems to get good reviews from people that normally dislike Bose stuff for its processed sound, so that makes me think it is a contender.

The one I heard had some EDM playing so not a good test but it was punching out a lot of sound for its size.

superfli
    Free Member

I cant believe the Bose is £50?
    …quick check, nope £170

Mate of mine has the jawbone and tbh it doesn’t sound much better than the veho, yet costs 4x more.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What Bluetooth speaker’ is closed to new replies.