Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • what bike / component are you craving ?
  • the_lecht_rocks

me, the new Lynskey Hummer……..I think 😀

thomthumb
    Free Member

just wish i had the money to get mine up and running properly.

also a HUGE caradice saddle bag for doing some touring with.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

A set of those new Hope Tech X2 brakes with braided hoses and red floating discs to match the other bits of red bling.

jam-bo

i'd like a troy lee D3

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I want some tyres – fast rolling, large volume, grippy in mud and in the dry and cheap.

apparently no such thing exists 🙁

bassspine
    Free Member

A Ti hardtail would be lovely. TBH I'm so unlikely to ever be able to afford one that I haven't considered which Ti HT…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

And a rohloff for each of the bikes as well. I could compromise with an alfine on the commuter

trail_rat
    Free Member

up till earlier this week it was a brooks b17 for the commuter/training bike …. its now on there – next on the list is some full length guards and Crosstown tires for it …

the_lecht_rocks

TJ – Have a word with Richard at http://www.gravity-sports.co.uk as he has some brilliant deals on Maxxis at the moment !
    extreme cheapness !

firestarter
    Free Member

a pair of 44mm mutano raptors cant find them for love nor money 🙁

will
    Free Member

Some brakes pads would be quite nice at the moment

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Erm, what Will said.
    My Inbred S/S frame back from being resprayed. (Orange)

Freezie
    Free Member

A CK 10mm rear hub with steel f/hub body, and a Dekerf Ti Implant

slowrider
    Free Member

id love a dh bike to play on. nothing posh, just decent angles and suspension and id be made up.

heihei

An Intense Slopestyle – really want a slack-angled playbike. I know I'll barely use it as it'll be heavy as f#ck compared to everything else I own, but that's not the point!!

pantsonfire
    Free Member

A Cannondale Rize 120 every time I see one in a mag or on internet my credit card twitches. Will have to wait a year and see if I can pick up a 2nd hand one off thiefbay.

njee20
    Free Member

A Pinarello Prince with DA 7900 and some FFWD F4Rs would be lovely right about now.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

one of those up n down posts for my maverick and another ss frame, just sold 3 but the craving is still there!

need something to be building an on going project.

BIKES4LIFE
    Free Member

another RP23 shock…or wait 4 010 rp

RustySpanner

An 853 framed tourer with disc brake mounts, no v mounts.

Don't think anyone makes one though 🙁 .

fivespot
    Free Member

I would love to try a Cane Creek Double Barrel shock on my Ellsworth Moment. But £550 is a big wedge for a shock 😐

stumpyjon

Some of those Crank Bros wheels in blue, saw them at Mayhem in the flesh, no idea how good they are or whether they're suitable for my style of riding they're just lovely to look at. Bit on the expensive side though.

Think all the advertising in the mags / on here / everywhere is getting to me.

stumpy01

new bike……

2010 Zesty, Fuel EX8 or Stumpjumper. Just gonna wait until they are in the shops & then get some test ride booked.

rOcKeTdOg

i have something locked in the outlaws garage that arrived while i've been away, going to pick it up tomorrow!

I've just pretty much built my dream bike, but ran out of cash for a dropper post of some type. I find myself wanting one more each time I ride.

Kahurangi

Rusty – the Genesis Droix de Fer is almost what you're after but it's 520 steel so a fair bit heavier.

firestarter
    Free Member

or infact any 44 or 45 c cross tyres 😉

fennesz
    Free Member

A Singular Swift – should have it in a week or so. And a Cotic Soul to replace my Heckler. Perhaps.

firestarter
    Free Member

i had one of those fennesz and i want another ;-)oh and another rig oh and a pink inbred lol

grahamt1980

I want either an empire AP1 with a very high spec on it. Or a commencal DH team or a Lapierre DH920.
    Wish I could afford one of those

Spud

Rohloff for the SS to save my knees and back in winter…

Rikoshea
    Free Member

Gravity Dropper- on it's way from the US as we speak.

Spud-Save your money and get an Alfine, been running one all year and not missed a beat!!

Mister-P
    Free Member

At one end of the scale I fancy the 2010 Genesis Flyer to replace 2008 model. At the other end I am thinking a carbon Meta 5 would look good under my bottom.

Candodavid
    Free Member

My Ti 456 should be here on monday…..getting a little bit excited now

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

My Intense M1 rebuild project!!

Trapped in ParcelForce limbo : (

roper
    Free Member

I would like a Salsa Pistola

Not a clue what they ride like but for some reason I do find myself having a sneaky peek at them.

Kinavit
    Free Member

A new cyclo-x bike.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Ragley mmmbop (or maybe the pig)
    SLX shifters and dérailleurs
    seat dropper

Oggles
    Free Member

I only saw it this afternoon but I want a Ragley Rodwell cyclocross. Mostly cos it has a 'more cowbell' sticker.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Changed my brake pads earlier and discovered that my headset is shafted.Trying to justify a CK one to myself…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘what bike / component are you craving ?’ is closed to new replies.