Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What are the best AAA battery to get for touch?
  • lesoxdh
    Free Member

Really as it says above. Using touches which I got over a year ago from eBay. They work well and sort my needs till I can get a battery pack light unit. But at the moment I am trying to find a very battery to use. Want something that will last longer and if possible give the LED more power. I have just got some MN2400 battery of eBay, 10 for £2.99. But is there something better out there which someone a STW has used. Thanks.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I think the Sanyo Enloop are amazing. Mine are lasting far longer than other batteries rated at a far higher capacity.

LapSteel
    Free Member

What is these touches of which you speak?

brakeswithface

+1 Eneloops

StirlingCrispin

+1 Eneloops
    Together with a Technoline BL700 Intelligent Battery Charger.

stumpy01

^^^ Panasonic do a version of eneloops called Infinium or something like that.
    They seem to work well. I use them in my camera flash.
    You can get them from Amazon for a good price.

As above, make sure you use an intelligent charger, rather than just a timed charge.

Do you mean toRch, instead of toUch?

lesoxdh
    Free Member

We they are. And yes torch. Damn iPhone.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=330529143478&index=5&nav=SEARCH&nid=27012936456

But I paid less then that price. Got 3 for £12 last year. 2 on the bars and 1 on the helmet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What are the best AAA battery to get for touch?’ is closed to new replies.