• This topic has 91 replies, 78 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by gamo.
Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • What alcohol will you never drink again, and why?
  • qwerty
    Free Member

The first time I got drunk was on CINZANO and the smekk has made me heave ever since

I also had a very bizzare experience on AB SINTH although the vomiting that night was probab ly due to the stupid amount of white wine that went down with it

bigbloke
    Free Member

Whisky….had an awful session on it with Vodka and Barley wine when i was 17 yrs old. I woke up in intensive care the next day, can’t stand whisky now.

A close second after a weekend visiting a friend in Prague is the truly awful Becherovka , tastes like alcholic bun wash. Had far too many as my friend insisted it helps on a night out with its “medicinal” properties……it didn’t.

qwerty
    Free Member

W h a tts smekk???

KT1973
    Free Member

Glad to see there are plenty other tequila haters. I first drank it under duress when I was 16 and I it made me ill. Bacardi 151 I drank in Australia and was dying for 2 days afterwards. Basically anything that has to be downed as a shot because it’s so god awful tasting is something I’d rather avoid. I can manage tequila in a margarita if it’s done well, but that’s my limit.

sarahcoles
    Free Member

Never drunk any before. Hate it 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Tequila send me (even more ) loopy. Last time I got drunk on tequila I was bouldering around my friends house and hid pork pies all over his house. He was finding them for weeks

BigJohn

Jagermeister. Is that the stuff that sort of tastes like play-doh? What’s that stuff with the gold leaf swirling around? Bleaugh.

But the one I just can’t abide is Budweiser. Empty thin taste. Waste of time.

Oh, and Cider that’s sweetened with aspartame or saccharin. Yuk.

brack
    Free Member

I’ve posted this before but… Tequila

My last night in Kabul as a medical contractor…15 shots of tequilla plus lots of beer. Woke up in sewage ditch..passport stolen, phone and firearm stolen. Drunken stupour and barely able to stand..don’t know how on earth I ended up back at the house, apparantly I’d hailed a bloody taxi!!!???

Woke up in garden, soiled pants.

Rest of group made it back. But house trashed by a wired yank ex SF chap, mate was comatosed and lying in pool if urine.

I suffered alcohol poisoning for 4 days but was still expected to work ( helimed work) – got through 4 self administered drips in 2 days.

Crazy crazy crazy

chopper666
    Free Member

after yesterday, i would say jager.
    I will never drink it again untill next weekend

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Zwack Unicum when in Hungary bad times and Wray & Nephew overproof rum over here….worse times, it shouldn’t be legal.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Woke up in garden, soiled pants.

The mark of a top night out! 😀

Anything less, and yer not trying hard enough….

gamo
    Free Member

After Shock!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘What alcohol will you never drink again, and why?’ is closed to new replies.