Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What 650b trail bike?
  • AdeC
    Free Member
    honourablegeorge

LoCo – Member
    Mackem, Dirt slated the suspension units on that one I think.

Pinkbike reviewed the same bike recently too, and didn’t like it either.

Rare to see a mag/site criticise a product. When two of them do the same product in a week…. the last time I saw that was the Kronolog.

honourablegeorge

the_lecht_rocks – Member

Either you get the whole benefit of 29″ or you don’t….?

The problem there is that your statement makes no sense.

You either get the benefit of 29″, or half the benefit. And the same with the drawbacks.

weegi
    Free Member

I’ve had the Scott Genius 740 for around 5 weeks now and love it. It has the DT M3 shock on it and not the NUDE 2 that is found on the high spec bikes (730 & above).

Not found a fault with the M3 and I weigh in at a hefty 240lbs. An instant upgrade I did was to fit a reverb stealth, really does make the difference.

It’s not the lightest bike around but it’s v well built and has handled the singletrack I have thrown at it with ease..don’t discount them until you ride one, as with all bikes, what’s nasty to some,might be the business for others. I will admit that the NUDE2 reviews have not been outstanding to date.

droppinneutron
    Free Member

Feel not enough attention has been given to that awesome Nicolai! I love it, great spec choice (apart from the brakes, obviously!) Great job

timbo678
    Free Member

Had my Cube Stereo Race now for a week and been out three times, no big big terrain but I can’t yet fault it, I have had a Blur LT, Spesh Enduro and Heckler and this hands down beats them all for weight, spec and performance! Absolutely stunning bike, so chuffed

nicolaisam
    Free Member

droppinneutron – Member

Feel not enough attention has been given to that awesome Nicolai! I love it, great spec choice (apart from the brakes, obviously!) Great job

The brakes are amazing,lots of power lots of control.

Impressed with them so far,Wanted light but plenty of power,these have both.

X0 trail 200mm front,180mm rear

mrfrosty
    Free Member

The saracen Kili flyer rides lovely.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What 650b trail bike?’ is closed to new replies.