Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • weekend washout…what are your plans?
  • rusty90
    Free Member

Brecon beast. Going to be great.

Should be ‘interesting’ 😯
    Mountain Forecast for Brecon Beacons
    Saturday – Very windy with gales or severe gales on summits.
    Sunday – Still very windy with severe gales likely, combined with thick cloud and often heavy rain.

stcolin
    Free Member

Rear shock is away for a service this weekend 🙁

Was planning on riding both Saturday and Sunday.

Milkie
    Free Member

Pick up bike boxes for trip to alps
    Loads of bike fettling (sort rear brake, fit front brake, sort rusty chain)
    Blast round AC, to make sure bike is ready for Alps next weekend
    Watch as much rugby as possible 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

Monthly club 100 miler.

neil853
    Free Member

Cannock Chase this weekend 🙂

TimP
    Free Member

Watching rugby and child on Saturday, watching rugby and riding on Sunday

elliptic
    Free Member

Oh and mid Wales at the weekend with the Shipham Thursday night lads & lasses 🙂

fasthaggis

Trying to get rid of all the Kielder sand/fine dust from the bike I borrowed . 🙁

If I ever do that again ,it’s going to be an SS with V-brakes 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice weekend of bikes and beer in the Land of my Fathers! 🙂

Dyffers
    Free Member

Was considering a lap of the Dorset Dirt 50k this weekend, but I reckon it’ll be mostly Dirt and not much Dorset to see.

Considering going to the local Cheese Festival instead (which will probably get cancelled as it’s on the flood plain at Sturminster Newton).

supersaiyan
    Free Member

Huh? Surely Danny Hart’s run has inspired everyone who owns a bike to head up to their local spot and get all drifty this weekend?

oldgit
    Free Member

And don’t I always say ‘never look at the forcast’.
    It’s not, it’s going to be wet. It’s, that was wet.

Harry_the_Spider

Scalextric frenzy with my boy and 5 year old nephew.

iainc

Skyride Glasgow with my kids on Sunday – although if it’s really rank I reckon they will mutiny on me !

oldgit
    Free Member

Scalextric frenzy with my boy and 5 year old nephew

Slow down for the corners…remember that. And have you sorted a Daughter/girl/wife or any other female to collect the cars that go off the track?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Riding to the Lakes on friday evening.
    Then either Borrowdale Bash, or shelter in Whinlatter on saturday.
    And probably come home in the car, but I could MTFU and ride back on sunday.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Wish I was tough enough to not check the weather forecasts and ignore gales when traversing the Lakeland Fells.

Harry_the_Spider

Slow down for the corners…remember that. And have you sorted a Daughter/girl/wife or any other female to collect the cars that go off the track?

My boy isn’t quite 4 years old so I suspect there will be a few high speed launches off the banked curves. My missus says I have to clean under the kitchen cupboards before we are allowed to play.

oldgit
    Free Member

My missus says I have to clean under the kitchen cupboards before we are allowed to play

Dangerously close to a euphemism that is.

If youre bored and a sicko like me.

dreednya

Also braving the Beast on Sunday – going for a Danny Hart whip off the Gap steps 😛

iDave
    Free Member

Helping a friend empty their apartment in Morzine on Saturday, then riding the Verbier Sportive on Sunday, if I can wake up at 4am.

_tom_
    Free Member

Forecast here is sunny all weekend and next week again, would be rude not to get at least a few full runs of the mountain in 😉 to be fair I can’t believe the luck I’ve had with the weather so far, I thought September in Canada was meant to be rainy.

ps44
    Free Member

We’re off to Cornwall for a wedding – so I’ll be mostly windsurfing like bikebuoy 8)

grtdkad

My missus is away out with two of the three kids so I have 3-4hrs to myself for a big ride (even if it is wet) around the Malverns 😀

Northwind

Forecast’s not bad for here… So diggin oles at glentress on saturday and then a ride afterwards, and on sunday, possibly testing out the downhill bike at innerleithen depending on what my mates are up to.

tollah
    Free Member

Heading over to Holland in the morning to ride the Dutch Singlespeed Champs weathers not looking too bad over there 🙂

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Taking a group of our older youth club on the Glasgow-Edinburgh Pedal for Scotland ride on Sunday, so Saturday is going to involve a day in the workshop making sure all the bikes are sorted.

Will fit in the Scotland game at some point too.

noteeth
    Free Member

This. 8)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Huh? Surely Danny Hart’s run has inspired everyone who owns a bike to head up to their local spot and get all drifty this weekend?

Haha. I was riding through a local wood this evening and it was slick and tricky. And then I thought of Danny’s run and MTFUpped 😆

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘weekend washout…what are your plans?’ is closed to new replies.