Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Watch for upcoming 40year old
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

I’d go for a Seiko the Christopher Wards are interesting but I’d be happy with something like this and it will last and wont need servicing or any of that.

http://www.seiko.co.uk/products/seiko/c/other_seiko_watches/m/ska487p2_ska487p2

GJP
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    Are you even sure he’d like a watch? I haven’t worn one in over a decade and I’m 52

Until about 3 months ago I had been the same. Not even really sure what triggered me to buy one, but they are bloody addictive little things once you start 😆

Mark_K

God damn it I knew I shouldn’t have opened this thread……now I have a Christopher Ward C15 alligator watch heading my way to add to my ever increasing watch colection since my wife left me 😆

joolsburger
    Free Member

It’s an addiction I came very cose to getting a Seiko I don’t need last night.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

When I got my speedy I noticed on watch forums people talking about a watch being their OWN (one watch nirvana) – it was their ultimate watch they were saving or swapping their way towards – they thought that once they had that watch it would break them of their addition as their would be nothing they wanted more. Like junkies and an ultimate fix.

The speedmaster was the cheapest OWN I could see, so I put it on my shortlist and bought the moonphase version, and it seems to be working.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Watch for upcoming 40year old’ is closed to new replies.