Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • UK Gravity Enduro entries live 1st February
  • Parr
    Free Member

Hi All
    Entries open 1st february for the 2013 UK Gravity Enduro series, supported by Mavic and Shimano.
    See you on a stage soon
    Cheers
    Steve

Northwind

Selling like mental as well 😯

stevede
    Free Member

Just entered rd 5 at Triscombe, looking forward to it 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

Just entered Triscombe, plenty of time to prevent my impending doom.

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

I’m tempted by this, but put off by my choice of bike (Cotic B-fe) / setup. Feels like a cow to pedal at the moment, and I’m thinking tire choice is the reason *high roller f/r super tacky flavour…* Till I figure out why I’m slower than I should be I might put it off 🙁
    But hopefully I shall go to a round ! 🙂

stevede
    Free Member

Well you’ve got a decent frame thats plenty up to the job and not overly heavy, super tacky on the rear won’t be helping matters though!

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

Think about swapping it out for a Mountain King maybe. I’m new(ish) to all this. But this Gravity Enduro looks very tempting.

Northwind

BFe’d be well up for it- you’ll probably not be the fastest but then, neither will anyone else on here 😉 I can only make the inners round but I’ve done all the likely routes on my hardtail, it’s slower and yeah it can be pretty hard but it goes. I don’t think steve does a hardtails class mind.

Beautiful thing about enduro racing is it’s still fun even if you’re fighting it out for 200th place. Missing one tomorrow and absolutely gutted 🙁 Missed last year’s Gravity Enduro at inners just by being too slow to sign up, don’t make that mistake!

wavejumper
    Free Member

Will the afan one just follow the W2 or is this some different route they have planned??

wavejumper
    Free Member

Bugger. Afan is full!

kimbers

yup afan sold out under 24hrs

ive signed up for the 1st 3, just need to get fit now, balls

stevede
    Free Member

I think a welsh trail centre would be the bottom of the list for me unless it’s predominantly off piste, I like the idea of riding new (to me) trails, for that reason and being sw based I chose triscombe, rode the mondraker/exmoor enduro last year and loved it, have entered again this year, definately my kind of event. Have also taken a hit on the wallet and entered the mini enduro at haldon next sun as its mainly off piste with blue run etc mainly used for linking up between the stages, haven’t ridden at haldon since the old freeridey stuff was there years ago so looking forward to seeing what’s on offer beyond the surfaced trail centre stuff.

xdownhiller
    Free Member

im so tempted with the hamsterley one do i or dont i
    did anybody do last yr seen the videos looks awsome

nosedive
    Free Member

i did hamsterly last year, it was a brilliant weekend. helped by the excellent weather

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘UK Gravity Enduro entries live 1st February’ is closed to new replies.