Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)
  • Twitter Car Driver has openly admitted to Hitting A Cyclist!
  • madmonk
    Free Member

From My Twitter Acount

It Appears That yet another Car Driver had admitted to Hitting A Cyclist on Twitter!

null

Junkyard
    Free Member

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQv-mObCIAA9f4i.jpg:large

I have not embedded it as it has swearing in it

What a fool it is like they dont read the news or something though I imagine the confession of drunk etc means it is unlikely to be true

Still what an idiot

fervouredimage
    Free Member

On so many levels so very very stupid. She may as well go and withdraw the cash for the lawsuit whilst on her way to see the plod.

Markie
    Free Member

That’s quite a dress her friend is wearing…

Jamie
    Free Member

Has now protected her tweets.

…not that that will do much good.

project
    Free Member

already reported on the Manchester cyclist death thread.

obviously she will be waiting for the police to knock on the door and arrest her for leaving the scene of an accident, and failing to report an accident.

Jamie
    Free Member

…and being drunk.

oxym0r0n

She sounds lovely! Pleasant hash tag too 😡

Tom-B
    Free Member

Words fail me!!

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Got to be a troll surely. Wouldn’t actually be surprised if it wasn’t.

madmonk
    Free Member

From Bromley London.

mintimperial

I think the scariest thing about this sort of thing is that it shows how fist-chewingly **** thick you can be and still get given a driving license. There are hundreds of thousands of industrial-grade morons out there, people who probably secretly still think they’re the bees knees cos they can wear big-kid underpants now, and we put them in charge of several tons of pointy high-speed machinery on a daily basis. Terrifying.

If it’s real, I hope she gets caught, and I hope they throw the entire legal section of the library at her. It won’t happen, of course, but that’s what I hope for. Idiot.

piemonster

industrial-grade morons

😆

Tom-B
    Free Member

I know it’s a generalisation, but a lot of these tweeting about hitting a cyclist incidents seem to involve youngish girls…..my sister is early twenties and hates cyclists for some reason!!

piemonster

I do hope the muppet in question gets nailed.

If its trolling, it still warrants a hard kick up the arse. If the incident actually happened, well some sort of shared cell with a Bea Smith should sort her out.

glupton1976
    Free Member

It would be incredibly funny if the police decided that there was not enough evidence for the motoring convictions, so they prosecuted her for trolling instead.

GrahamS

Yep, been noted before Tom B.

The debate is whether that reflects the demographic of Cyclist Haters, or just the demographic of Twitter.

Jamie
    Free Member

Thing is, this isn’t trolling. It’s just being a ****.

Trolling should be a thing of beauty and effort.

ratherbeintobago

More importantly, has anyone heard from the cyclist involved, and is he/she OK?

piemonster

Trolling should be a thing of beauty and effort.

You’ve been here too long

dannybgoode

Words fail me (for once!)

Cheers

Danny B

Jamie
    Free Member

You’ve been here too long

Hold me! 😀

rhbrhb
    Free Member

I wonder if she’ll get the chance to appear on breakfast tv as Emma Way did after her twadmission.

zokes
    Free Member

That’s quite a dress her friend is wearing…

😯

stevepitch
    Free Member

So do we know if this has been reported?

These **** people need nothing more than taking out to an empty field and shooting, sorry but it boils my piss that these sort of people inhabit the earth. In fact I’ve got an idea, I’m going to buy a monster truck and go around running them over and posting on twatter “just had an argument with a stupid little girl, so crushed her car with my monsters truck, biatch”

And relax……

Sandwich

Stevepitch, not shooting that’s too final and not inhuman enough. Ceremonial destruction of the driving licence, followed by the car and condemned to ride an ASDA BSO (with the forks on backwards) for the rest of their natural life. Broken bones for each time they attempt to drive whilst disqualified (fingers or wrists should stop them driving). Any car they drive and are caught in to be crushed with no appeal.

One or two of those punishments and the “industrial-grade morons” (thanks mint imperial) will start to buck-up and take notice.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

All this aggression and hatred, the foul language, threats of physical violence- you lot should be ashamed
    😀

A better punishment would be to make them ride a road bike, in full branded lycra, around their local town for a month.

edit: now going out to ride the hills offroad where all I will hear is the clicking of Hope hubs and the curses of redsocks.

cheez0
    Free Member

Words fail, but not my sig..

Cheers

Daisy A

teasel
    Free Member

🙂

teasel
    Free Member

But, no; this is awful. Mouthy bint needs a stint in a cell IMO.

soundb0y
    Free Member

Trolling should be a thing of beauty and effort

Real trolling is a art.

rhbrhb
    Free Member

^ an

[/grammartroll]

Jamie
    Free Member

@rhbrhb

Don’t be such a arse.

8)

iolo
    Free Member

I don’t have twitter. Can someone post up s picture of this dress her friend is wearing?

mrmo
    Free Member

well her we have her wearing one tasteful ensemble

or how about this one?

not the best image granted, really needed to pay a bit more attention to the lighting.

Jamie
    Free Member

Well this has gone a bit stalker-ish. What’s her Mum done to get posted on here?

zokes
    Free Member

Failed to bring up her daughter properly?

househusband
    Free Member

No need whatsoever to mention her Mum. 🙄

Cougar

Agreed, edited.

piemonster

Quite liked the look of her mum

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘Twitter Car Driver has openly admitted to Hitting A Cyclist!’ is closed to new replies.