Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Third Monday in January – Happy or Blue?
  • Hohum
    Free Member

wrightyson – Member
    ^^^wtf^^^

Luckily we weren’t in the car at the time and it seems that they were using my fog light as target practice and missed 🙁

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I would say fairly depressing, as the threat of redundancy struck last week & I have another meeting this week.

Sadly due to this being the second time in 2 years, no redundancy pay this time round & possibly the worst time ever to be looking for a new job. Still, i’ve had a few days head start & the ball is rolling with a telephone interview tomorrow.

mustard
    Free Member

Happy Monday for me after a great weekend – for once the weekend seemed to last a good long time rather than go past too quickly. On Saturday spent the day rock climbing and my gf didn’t drop me using the new belay and karabiner I got for her birthday last week. Sunday was gorgeous up here, very frosty and cold, had a great mtb ride in the sunshine and went to the pub in the afternoon. Lots of good coffee and cake too. Plus its another gorgeous day here and I had a great ride in in the sun. 😀

Sue_W
    Free Member

Hob Nob – sorry to hear that, it’s a hard way to start the year. Good luck and fingers crossed for the interview tomorrow. Sounds as though you’ve already made a good start.

Think my smile’s just got a bit wider after getting a rather lovely message from someone 🙂

saxabar
    Free Member

Clear blue skies making everything good here. Sat on deckchair, working from home outside with down-jacket and balaclava on drinking coffee.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Third Monday in January – Happy or Blue?’ is closed to new replies.