Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • The rarest you have seen
  • Sawyer
    Free Member

I’ve got a Turner Rail, been told theres <10 in the UK.

psychle
    Free Member

Don’t suppose there’s many of these in the UK…

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/5581757333/]IMAG0364[/url] by ten_sim, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/5582347350/]IMAG0365[/url] by ten_sim, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/5581764907/]IMAG0367[/url] by ten_sim, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/5581763755/]IMAG0366[/url] by ten_sim, on Flickr

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is that my size, Psychle? Thank you, i’ll pick it up soon.

Oi,Dezzie; where’s my flippin frame??

robbo167
    Free Member

oxymOrOn,

That bike,or one very like it, was in the bike shed at work a little while ago……certainly the rarest thing Ive seen in there!

Was it you? ..is there more than one?…pray tell old chap!

edhornby

carbon bonded bamboo bike frame – wasn’t that super light and at £900 for a single speed frame I wasn’t that impressed…

bomba
    Free Member

Saw one of these today. Not often I see a bike and think WTF is that?!

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

psychle, I’ve seen a young girl in Islington riding round on a land-shark roadbike – converted to a fixie! 😥

psychle
    Free Member

Love that C4 joker, very cool looking bike! 🙂

psychle, I’ve seen a young girl in Islington riding round on a land-shark roadbike – converted to a fixie!

I live in Islington, shall have to keep my eyes peeled, haven’t seen it as yet (been here 5 years!) 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Oi,Dezzie; where’s my flippin frame??

On top of your blinkin wheels matey

edhornby

oxymoron – it’s called a kirk revolution (my uncle had one, or still has ??)

funkynick

I remember when the Kirk frames were shown on Tomorrow’s World… the first bike frames to be made out of seaweed!

And now I have one in the shed…

Militant_biker

Ah the Colella tandem, victim of many a broken relationship. IIRC it has been owned by Guy Kesteven, Jo Burt and possibly even Chipps?

I raced on the back of it in 2003 at a Simba event in Dalby, as a substitute stoker. Barrel of laughs!

epicyclo

one_bad_mofo – Member
    Tart that I am I had Brant supply me with a Ti Il Pompino…

Where is it now?

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

I made a SS XT shadow mech and super acute angle LG1 chaindevice for Rowan to run at the 2008 World Championship DH at Fort Bill in 2008. They are in the 2009 Orange catalogue pic from that race and I still have both of them in my posession. I inscribed KM1 on the mech as The only other ridrs running ss shadow mechs were Gee, Dan and Rachel Atherton on Prototypes of the Saint.
    Rowan told me they asked him where he got his mech from.
    And ironically, it came from the mechanic they inerviewed the day they were late for the 1.04 with Dirt mag.
    The chain device spawned the new LG1 with adjustment on the lower arm after consulting with Jonas from E13 at core in 2008.
    These are the original prototypes that were raced and adopted in different forms with evidence to back it up.
    Pretty unique I think, and with provenance.

angryratio
    Free Member

The yates bike alluded to by mistake earlier in the thread was the Dave yates “donkeysknob” and that was refering to the geometry i believe.

I’ll get my coat and sod off to retro bike.

richmars

This must be pretty rare, it’s my old tri bike, with 650c wheels.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have a raleigh titanium mountainbike. Fully welded frame, painted blue with disc brake mounts. I have never even seen a picture of one the same as its different from most of the dynatech frames

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘The rarest you have seen’ is closed to new replies.