Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Legend of Dick and Dom – CBBC
  • zangolin
    Free Member

Been watching it this week with my kids on CBBC. Great bit of fun – very Monty Python like + childish humour – so perfect for me. Even have Terry Gilliam doing the narration. Worth a watch on the iPlayer.

br
    Free Member

Saw it in the summer, real good entertainment – have you seen 'The Slammer' – another top show.

whyter

(whispering) bogies

sslowpace
    Free Member

(subtle, just above a whisper) Bogies!!

DickBarton

Not got on to that channel yet but Waybaloo, Gigglebiz, Chuggington, Big Cook, Little Cook and I Can Cook all seem good fun…Night Garden winds me up but it has to be on as well (but never seems to be watched!).

Annoyingly the tv is on with these showing but she doesn't actually watch them, we are too busy playing with something…but if I switch it off, I'm in trouble…I had hoped she would be at school before she started behaving like her mother but looks like I was wrong there!!!

zangolin
    Free Member

One of the funniest – Episode 12. Vampire Baby

Features Alan the Vampire Baby – very silly indeed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jcgw2/sign/The_Legend_of_Dick_and_Dom_Vampire_Baby/

Don't bother watching if you don't find the word bogies funny.

satsoma
    Free Member

(slightly below normal voice level) Bogies…

nicko74

Bogies? Sounds like a complete rip off of the 'jobby' game. My missus (weegie, but went to posh school) says it's basically the same…

Do Dick and Dom still use their creamy muck muck?

zangolin
    Free Member

BOGIES!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Legend of Dick and Dom – CBBC’ is closed to new replies.