Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The Edinburgh Defence…
  • choron
    Free Member

Took a crap a couple of hours ago in a rather exposed place: no frosted glass and looking across into other buildings and down onto the street (in Edinburgh). I have to say, I found it rather liberating: nice view, relaxing throne etc.

Should I feel bad? Do I have an opportunity to employ the Edinburgh defence?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

If you were looking down, then chances are no-one was looking up! or the angle would mean they only saw your head.
    A friend’s mother’s house in Italy has a great bog, situated opposite a full height window, unfrosted and in the summer always open, with a view of a lime tree grove – very nice indeed.

Stoner
    Free Member

spouting crap and then making light of the matter? Sounds like the Edinburgh defence to me….

GW
    Free Member

I was once offered to sit on an old mans face with a flake inserted in me while looking out his window into the Grassmarket on a busy weekend.

*must add, the old boy thought I was female

bigyinn
    Free Member

Pre-op eh?!

stanfree
    Free Member

I was once offered to sit on an old mans face with a flake inserted in me while looking out his window into the Grassmarket on a busy weekend.

*must add, the old boy thought I was female

Mwaaa Ha , Ha canna wait to hear this one next time Im In ‘The Winton’. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The Edinburgh Defence…’ is closed to new replies.