Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The Daily Wail predict an early, severe winter.
  • Jamie
    Free Member
    PeterPoddy
    Free Member

with one long-range forecaster predicting snowfalls in October

One forcast. One. How many are there? Hundreds?

What’s the betting it’s MetGuess?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

We’ll know for sure in a couple of months…

PJM1974
    Free Member

No doubt it’s caused by the EU, homosexuals, immigrants, Broken Britain and single mothers. I daresay it’s going to do all kinds of damage to house prices in the Tunbridge Wells area, which is an absolute outrage and something must be done immediately.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Remember how the nation copes so well with adverse weather…

Are you ready for it?

GrahamS

Best Rated comment:

“Coldest Summer for 20 years and now snow for October. If this is global warming then I’m not impressed so far.”

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng 😡

Jamie
    Free Member

“Coldest Summer for 20 years and now snow for October. If this is global warming then I’m not impressed so far.”

Good point, well made.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It may be AGW melting the polar ice cap and sending surges of cold water our way or it may be that the sun has gone into a quiet period and so we may face a new Maunder Minimum, either way, we may well be doomed..

stumpy01

It better not get too cold in October! At least let me get the D2D out of the way!

binners

Staff at the Met Office busied themselves with the latest, cutting edge scientific equipment, to produce another precise and accurate forecast

retro83
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for my toasty winters:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-724017.html

<shakes frozen fist>

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

“Global warming” may not mean warmth for us, it may result in the shutdown of the gulf stream and then a lot of cold.

that’s why “climate change” is a better name.

but the sun’s activity is probably the overiding reason.

No doubt it’s caused by the EU, homosexuals, immigrants, Broken Britain and single mothers.

there is a religious guy that sits opposite me that firmly believes that some of the natural disasters that occur are gods punishment for this sort of things, particularly the homesexuals.
    Cancer falls under the same reasoning.

Lifer
    Free Member

Was gonna say please use istyosty but looks like the Mail has got it shut down

RIP istyosty!

votchy
    Free Member

saw this on daybreak the other morning, the weather forecaster poo-poohed it by saying the article said ‘somewhere in britain may get snow some time this winter, she then went on to say ‘in other news nights will be dark and get longer as winter approaches’ 😀

yunki
    Free Member

looking at the article it does indeed seem like the weather witches only stated that there ‘is a chance’ of an early severe winter..

just as there ‘is a chance’ of a race of yellow aluminium dinosaurs crawling up out of the sewer system and ruining daytime TV by being absolutely unbeatable on channel 4’s ‘come dine with me’ series.. or my new DX light’s arriving in the post this week..
    (expect scaremongering Daiy Fail stories on these imminent catastrophes some time later this week..)

Cougar

there is a religious guy that sits opposite me that firmly believes that some of the natural disasters that occur are gods punishment for this sort of things, particularly the homesexuals.
    Cancer falls under the same reasoning.

Ask him why straight people get cancer?

Cougar

Incidentally, speaking of religious screwheads, did we all see this?

Watch: Foo Fighters Serenade Their Westboro Baptist Church Protesters

dyna-ti

Excellent news 😀 I’m about to buy a new winter sleeping bag,could do with some serious weather to test it out 😀
    [Snugpak elite 5]

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

TurnerGuy, your work colleague is not religious, but retarded. Though I am aware that the 2 conditions are in no way mutually exclusive

BoardinBob

Incidentally, speaking of religious screwheads, did we all see this?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/20/watch-foo-fighters-serenade-their-westboro-baptist-church-protesters/

See all the “god hates fags” and other similar signs that you see these protesters holding up at various events. Aren’t there laws in America that outlaw such rampant hate and homophobia? I’m fairly certain waiving a placard with slogans like that here in the UK would land you swiftly in jail.

konabunny
    Free Member

Aren’t there laws in America that outlaw protect such rampant hate and homophobia?

zippykona

The Bible is pretty down on men who shave their beards,let alone legs,so ask the nutters how they choose which of gods commands they obey.
    I hate intolerant people, string ’em up.

Cougar

Aren’t there laws in America that outlaw such rampant hate and homophobia?

First Amendment, innit? The constitutional right to say WTF they want.

I hate intolerant people, string ’em up.

I like what you did there.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Ask him why straight people get cancer?

they must have made some other type of sin 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

From the article:

blizzard-like conditions

So, a blizzard then?

Read what you’ve written you f**kwits.

ononeorange

Can I just say that this is the first time that I’ve appeared in a Daily Mail thread?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘The Daily Wail predict an early, severe winter.’ is closed to new replies.