Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • Thats £73 well spent (Oakley content)
  • Merak

R.lepecha
    That would, but then again IMO I wouldnt use Our lass in an English GCSE anyway.

Pics or she doesnt exist.

plumber
    Free Member

£73 on spelling lessons would be a better idea

‘are lass’ FFS 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I rather like the sunglasses in the first photograph. I find their cost to be a bit silly though – one of the downside of being a brand whore. I’ll tart some of my Oakley mates next time I’m in the states. However if your woman friend is enchanted with them and with you, then it’s £73 well spent. Carry on.

iDave
    Free Member

R.lepecha

I bought them cos I liked them, I’m not some sort of brand whore cos I didnt buy them for the brand 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

yeah, you’d have spent that much if they’d been made by ‘spong’ or ‘glib’

R.lepecha

Yes, as long as that name wasn’t plastered all over them.

thomthumb
    Free Member

don’t listen to this lot ^ they all think merrells and a new model army t-shirt is a strong look!! 😆

Pieface

I’m backing the OP on this.

Being young he’s probably more in touch with fashion than anyone else on this forum.

Anyone who says £73 was a rip off obviously has to get off their assos padded, rapha embroidered sadlle of their high horse.

Viva la difference etc

R.lepecha

Me and fashion haven’t really got along untill the past few months. I use to pretty much go against fashion, but I’m getting quite into the new ‘casual shirt’ type stuff.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Pieface – with age comes the right to mock the young for making the very same fashion blunders that we made when we were young.

I’m only glad that the arms snapped on the chunky plastic Oakleys I bought when I was 17. If I was wearing them in my 30’s… that’d be tragic. 8)

iDave
    Free Member

I wear adidas eyewear products

I iz well shizzled

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m beginning to think this might be a troll.

**** it, I’ve apologised to a troll.

Pieface

TSY – agreed, however the more we mock them the more they stuck their fingers up.

Think about the hippies in the 60s…

We’ve all made our mistakes (and continue to do so) but in someone else’s eyes we are old farts.

I was in a shop once where they had the same jacket on display at opposite ends of the shop. My wife was browsing near the jacket displayed opposite. I happened to try on the jacket whilst a younger guy and his girlfriend were looking at it. My wife overheard him saying that he’d changed his minds as ‘A guy over there wearing a shirt just tried it on’ referring to me was good enough reason to not buy it. On the other hand I should’ve chnaged my mind as he was wearing a hat in 25 degree heat with his jeans hanging off his bum.

househusband

Me and fashion haven’t really got along…

Is that an admission..?

R.lepecha

idave – what the hell does I iz well shizzled mean?

CountZero

£73 isn’t a bad price for Oakley’s, the last pair I bought, Ltd. Edition Jupiters, cost me £150. The look however, is all a bit ‘Oasis’. The OP’ll be wearing a ski jacket zipped up to the neck and practicing his ‘simian walk’ and humming ‘Wonderwall’, next thing you know. 😉

R.lepecha

I don’t like Oasis. So aint going to happen.

and FYI, there T-Pain limited edition ones. Not like you’ll know who he is.

Andituk
    Free Member

I believe he was on a boat at some time. Mother****er.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Lol… (He’s on a boat)

warton
    Free Member

I bought a pair of cream eye jackets (i think, the fly eye ones) and I dyed my hair purple when I was around the OP’s age.

R.lepecha, don’t dye your hair purple, your lass will not like it. No lass will.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

OP, the fact you mention T-Pain makes you just another sheep following the herd…

fbk
    Free Member

Fair play to the OP – slightly misjudged the first post but he’s taken the inevitable roasting pretty well (IMHO 😉 ). Keep it up lad.

deepreddave
    Free Member

A group of sheep is a flock, unless you were implying he was a sheep following a herd of say cattle or wildebeest in which case I’m unfamiliar with the meaning. Thread’s made me laugh though and fair play to the OP/troll…..

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

£73 is allright for a pair of oakleys.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Ok he’s a sheep following the flock, mr Pedantic….

Northwind

My genuine Oakley copies cost £4. True they’re not a limited edition but on the other hand, I’m happy to wear them outside the house unlike those 3D glasses you’ve got there. So that’s £4 well spent.

noteeth
    Free Member

They would look good when on a boat, fo’shizzle.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg[/video]

deepreddave
    Free Member

That would be Mr Pedantic 😉 Apologies Holyzeus as didn’t mean to be irritating, more I just noticed the sheep:herd thing. Reckon even Shaun wouldn’t wear these Oakleys though.

goon
    Free Member

Mr. Pedantic actually

deepreddave
    Free Member
    tommid
    Free Member

Are you Bono?
    They look like my Gran’s Cataracts glasses!!

goon
    Free Member

That’s an interesting discussion deepreddave. I’m still right though. 😉

deepreddave
    Free Member

Fine by me, Mr Goon 😉

Holyzeus
    Free Member

I’ve started something haven’t i… 🙄
    Yes they are awful, yes he’s following the flock and yes he’s just like most teenagers unfortunately

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Man/boy buys sunglasses, he likes them, so does his other half (well no accounting for taste), decides to post on what is commonly known to be the fairest and in no way judgemental forum, and “oh my my what’s that trip trapping across my bridge”

Will this place ever cease to amuse and entertain me,

To the OP if you like them, fair play, not really my cup of tea, but then again I don’t have to wear them,

Oh and hels = milf/cougar? this thread is useless without pics

duntstick
    Free Member

Bling innit ,I give very,very good price ……7 Euro

🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I still want pics of you using your lass in GCSE English

Cougar

Paedo.

AlasdairMc

If they’re as optically perfect as the more expensive Oakleys, bargain. However, the frame is not to my liking, and endorsement by a rapper suggests they’re fashion Oakleys more than functional.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Thats £73 well spent (Oakley content)’ is closed to new replies.