Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • That Kony 2012 "cover the night" nonsense
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Just been to the shops, passed a couple of roadsigns with Kony 2012 posters stuck to them.

I thought everyone pretty much got the message about that lot after that bloke had a cheeky **** in the street?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

😕 Well I didn’t.

What message about that lot did you get – after that bloke had a cheeky **** in the street?

unklehomered
    Free Member

put ‘kony charlie brooker’ into youtube for quick explanation.

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhNneU5shTs[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t think Charlie Brooker mentions anything about the bloke’s cheeky **** in the street and what message that might convey, although to be honest I can’t be bothered trawling through all the youtube videos to check – can’t you just tell me ?

bwaarp
    Free Member

The founder went insane, stripped naked and started masturbating in front of passing cars. I think he also took a dump. There’s a video of him going off the deep end on the web.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So what “message about that lot” does that tell us bwaarp ?

dogbert seems to think that everyone pretty much got the message.

dogbert
    Free Member

dogbert seems to think that everyone pretty much got the message

In a matter of days the video they posted had well over 50 million views on You Tube, within hours of that a less moral side of the charity is exposed regarding how much money was actually going towards removing a mentalist that hadn’t lived anywhere near the country for 6 years. Questions were being asked and the more digging that was done the more likely it became that it was a right load of old crap – cut to **** in the street

They went from viral sensation only doing good for the poor children to bunch of crooks

Jamie
    Free Member

…and cue ‘discussion’.

Nicely set-up Ernie.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So your reference to his **** escapade was purely for its emotive value then ?

Playing with people’s emotions in pursuit of your agenda is a good or bad thing ?

mrdestructo

I found a small poster stuck to a phone routing box in my town and was dismayed.

unklehomered
    Free Member

their Vimeo channel is worth a look if you have a really high cringe tolerance. I don’t and was at times hiding behind my hands,…

TheFlyingOx

Hey. If cracking one off in broad daylight, in public, in front of traffic is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘That Kony 2012 "cover the night" nonsense’ is closed to new replies.