Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tetbury/stroud cross country
  • mikey0909
    Free Member

hello,

looking to meet some cross countriers round tetbury or stroud. i usually ride a couple of hours on a sunday morning and now it’s getting into summer an evening or two a week would be good. i’ve been spending most of my time round avening recently but would like to do more in the valleys if anyone is up for it. i also have a few rides round tetbury that are flatter but still good fun. let me know if you are interested. thanks. mikey0909@hotmail.com

qwerty
    Free Member

hi mate, having moved into the outskirts of Stroud 8 weeks ago i’m up for some exploration of the valleys, there must be some great steep descents around, even if a little cheeky, email in profile, Martin

Dogsby

Guys,

Have a look at Bigfoot MTB club that is based around Gloucester. Quite a few guys come from the Stroud area and they have regular weekend and evening rides.

Dogsby

tang
    Free Member

Im in nailsworth and know some good rides from here, plus some good ones from stroud. im from painswick/cranham previously and know more there. mail in profile if you fancy a pootle!

Dogsby

Guys,

Have a look at Bigfoot MTB club that is based around Gloucester. Quite a few guys come from the Stroud area and they have regular weekend and evening rides.

Dogsby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘tetbury/stroud cross country’ is closed to new replies.