• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • taxi parked on zebra crossing
  • cb

There’s a crossing like this a few yards away from the entrance to our kids’ primary school. The head put a chain across the school car park entrance (just before the zig zags to the crossing start) to stop the lazy arsed parents from blocking up the car park (where two families of wheelchair bound kids need space to unload). Result has been said lazy arsed parents merely parking right across the entrance of the car park stopping anyone from getting in and out.

Last week, a Fiat Panda was parked bang in the middle of the zig zags and when challenged the dozy bint just said “oh, I’m allowed to park here” whilst pointing to a home made “visitor” sign on her dash board!! She did it for three mornings running before collective disapproval made her rethink (she was actually a visitor to the school rather than a parent).

ricardo666
    Free Member

One of my reasons for wanting an RPG

tagger
    Free Member

This donkey was parked on the cycle path, if hes there tomorrow I hope hes carrying a pump for his flats.

zippykona

My friends dad is HIV, he has a badge and is fit as a fiddle.
    Perhaps they need to tighten up who has a badge.

konabunny
    Free Member

The person in question is perfectly mobile. Runs, climbs ladders etc. Clear misuse.

Have you considered contacting Number 10? What with your incredible ability to diagnose disability just by looking at people, you’d be saving the NHS and DSS zillions a year by catching out these spongers! 😆

zippykona

bigyinn
    Free Member

Tagger, I’d suggest removing his wing mirrors personally. Still you wouldn’t miss him with the chevrons on the back!

crankboy
    Free Member

tagger you seem to ignore the fact you have two clear routes to chose from admittedly either choice may involve a squeeze and consequent risk of smashed wing mirror for him.

There’s a bmw driver in chapel-town who insists on parking on double yellows in a cycle lane a similar distance before a traffic light controlled junction while he has a coffee in the caff . I keep weighing up the cost benefit of scraping my bars the length of his car as i squeeze past trying not to get hit by the lane of cars he forces me into.

toys19
    Free Member

1) Derek Starship – it is illegal to park on the zigzags, that whey there are there, to give the zebra clearance so people can see it as they approach.

2) IIRC the carer or driver of a disabled persons car can use the badge if collecting or dropping off the disabled person.

tony_m
    Free Member

Seems like a candidate for You Park Like A *cough*… 🙂

Sui
    Free Member

all this talking of Parents and their parking reminds me of a time a years back. My Folks live very close to a school (well it’s opposit actually) – anyway 1 day, someone bold as brass decided that as there was nowhere to park they would actually use our driveway – not just the outside boundry – but in the **** gates! we were all a bit flabergasted staring not knowing what to do….. They got a mouthful in the end (after the kiddy was dropped off).. cretins…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Crankboy =- photograph and report to the police

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘taxi parked on zebra crossing’ is closed to new replies.