Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Take That on X Factor and Strictly 10 mins apart, which was live?
  • squin
    Free Member

Confused? Presume that Strictly was recorded?!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Did they run between studios? Were they out of breath when they got there?

markrh
    Free Member

Sunday Strictly is pre recorded 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Strictly is recorded…apparently 😳

timdrayton
    Free Member

Xfactor werent recorded something went wrong (maybe the non robbie/gary singer shouldnt have)

Everyone looked embarassed and he wasnt good, hmmmm

squin
    Free Member

😳 …..I’m not watching either, it was a hypothetical question….er… 😳

wrightyson
    Free Member

B factor live as have a friend who just sang in the choir with the tt lads!

emma82
    Free Member

Strictly was pre recorded? I never knew that 🙁

heihei

Strictly recorded as Scott referenced “dancing tonight”. Also, Brucie doesn’t do Sundays!!

Harry_the_Spider

Only the results show. They must run straight through on Saturday but Bruce has to go back in the ground after a couple of hours hence Claudia Winklepicker.

Also. Have you noticed Dave Arch’s bass player’s hat? He looks like a right chopper.

Hohum
    Free Member

My wife and daughter are through in the lounge watching the X Factor and I can see and hear what it is going on.

I really don’t like the programme, but I must admit that Rebecca does have a pretty awesome voice!

thomthumb
    Free Member

ooh the mystery! 🙄

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Rebeccas voice is like all the other mixed race girls who have been on Leona Lewis, alexandra burke etc we don’t need another love song warbler

theotherjonv

Strictly is live on Saturday, then the results show is recorded ‘as live’ after the votes line has closed.

The pro dancing bits, music acts, etc. are all in the interim between the end of the live sat bit and the results part.

Then the bits can be cut and spliced together to make the sun evening results show run better.

My wife knows EVERYTHING on this subject.

So TT could well have been singing live on strictly (ie: not to backing tapes) but both songs would have been last night.

Got to love the way they move the audience around, Tess has a new outfit, Bruce only does one show……

miketually
    Free Member

Bruce only does one show……

He’s a bit old for the late nights, and he likes to get home for Match Of The Day.

Strictly have always been very open about the results show being recorded on the Saturday night. The results are often leaked beforehand – you only need one audience member to text or tweet or FB and it’s out.

I was surprised to find out this week that Question Time is recorded and not live. It’s recorded an hour before broadcast.

project
    Free Member

Robbie was on X factor last night as well.

sc-xc

Rebeccas voice is like all the other mixed race girls who have been on Leona Lewis, alexandra burke etc we don’t need another love song warbler

Not really, Rebecca’s voice is stronger IMO.

Hohum
    Free Member

Oh well, Matt won it.

I would put money on Rebecca earning more in the long term than Matt though.

project
    Free Member

aw the children lost and so did rebecca, Mat looks and sounds so much like ollie murfs

Hohum
    Free Member

He looks a bit of a pretty boy and sounds like he is slightly angsted as well.

His new song sounded like a bit of a poppy James Blunt song.

Rebecca has the brighter future IMO.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Take That on X Factor and Strictly 10 mins apart, which was live?’ is closed to new replies.