• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Swollen Testicle
  • nosherduke996
    Free Member

After having “proper”flu for the last week I have got one testicle that is swollen to twice the size. I am concerned that all of the violent coughing has done some damage. 😳
    Am I going to die!

johnners
    Free Member

Just paint it orange with a face on it and nobody will notice.

tymbian
    Free Member

You have to hit it with a bible.

toofarwest

Get it checked!!
    Seriously, better to know what the problem is than hope it’ll go away especially where “the twins” are concerned.

tobymc

You have a spare. Even so, get the big fella checked out.
    Before Christmas.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Seriously GET IT CHECKED!, I’m on week 4 of heavy antibiotics due to infection of the pipework behind my right testicle. I’m not a happy bunny. 6 weeks of no riding so far.

somafunk

As above – go to docs as proper flu can leave your immune system susceptible/compromised to infections, I’ve had a few infections of the Vas Deferens (tubes from testes to prostate) due to self catheterisations (spinal cord injury) and a swollen bollock the size/colour of a blood orange is not a pretty sight nor is it very comfortable 😯 , a course of antibiotics will sort it out – i usually get prescribed Ofloxacin 200mg twice a day.

nosherduke996
    Free Member

It looks like a trip to the Docs tomorrow then. Probably won’t get an appointment till next week though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sorry, OP…! Someone had to.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you will if you show them at reception 😉

Serioulsy explain what it is and I suspect you will

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

Epedidimitis, a couse of Cefalexin antibiotics should sort it. It is not as serious as a torsion.

somafunk

if it is an infection then i gaurentee you’ll get seen tomorrow, believe me the pain will get worse….your bollock will swell….the pain will continue to get worse….your bollock will continue to swell etc…etc…..until you’ll contemplate self amputation or you’ll carefully place two bags of frozen peas round it whilst smacking your head off a wall to take your mind off the pain that creeps up into your stomach leading to spasm’s which may make you vomit, but if you get this poorly then try and vomit slowly and very carefully as otherwise a big retch will only make you pass out with the pain…when you come round you’d better hope there is a doctor attending you with a nice big pain killing injection.

Have i sold that enough?……. 😀

Edit : a torsion?…hmm it’s possible if you have been excessively coughing or taken a blow to the sacks but the pain is even worse and can lead to losing a bollock (so i’ve been told anyway)

porkscratching
    Free Member

Could well be an Inguinal Hernia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia). It’s basically a bit of your guts popping through the weak spot in your abdominal cavity where your bollocks descended as a baby. I had one with similar symptons – all sorted now.

I suppose it’s possible heavy coughing could have brought it on. As above get it checked soon – if the guts get twisted it can be serious. Saying that, mine was there for a good few months before they sorted it.

mst
    Free Member

Don’t delay. Get yourself down to A&E. I had an infection once, it’s not the kind of pain I’d wish on anyone.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Sorry, OP…! Someone had to.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQSk0CYPvwE[/video]

nasher
    Free Member

happened to me…3 days in hospital…wak known as iron balls ever since

slowoldman

I’ve had epedidimitis. it ****ing hurts and put me in hospital on an antibiotic drip with a drain in my scrotum for 3 weeks.

GET IT LOOKED AT.

shifter
    Free Member

One of mine has seen daylight. You don’t want that. Go to doctors!

DrP

I agree with the “get it looked at” sentient, but would add “… By a doctor”, as opposed to, say, a pervert…

DrP

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Mine turned out to be shingles (dormant chickenpox virus), of all the nerve endings it could pick to infect it had to be my left testicle!

Drac

A Walk in Center or Minor Injuries if you can’t get a GP appointment, you’ve had it for the last week so A&E isn’t the place even more so when they’re all at levels never experienced before.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Swollen Testicle’ is closed to new replies.