Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • soooooooooooo.. where you riding tomorrow?
  • andywarner
    Free Member

Tis a grand morning for it that's for sure!

dreednya

Riding out from Nant-yr-arian tomorrow. We're doing Joe's Back Garden – essentially out from nant out to Plynlimon via singletrack, doubletrack and road and then heading out on Mach 3 and down the Chute. Back to Angler's Retreat via Hyddgen and then back to Nant. A good 45 km :D. It's one of our (YsytwythMTB) end-of-month rides that anyone is welcome along on.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I'm not, I rode with Domino yesterday from Austwick. Probably ride tomorrow though, not sure if road or mtb yet. GF is off for a fast boys ride up around Bingley / Harden today, and will come with me at preggo pace tomorrow.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

Porcupine Rim in Moab last Saturday this weekend it will be a local loop around Strling…probably N3, Caumbusbarron and Dumyat. 🙁

Simon

Going for a play at Lee Quarry on Sunday morning.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

Dalby

KonaTC

Not sure it's either Thetford or Woburn, depends if the A14 around Huntingdon is closed again

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Local for me Sun twice up and down the Wrekin, finishing with a blast down Limekiln woods (cheeky r us)

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Haldon 1st thing in the morning. Not because I particularly like it but I think the moor is going to be a bog tomorrow.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘soooooooooooo.. where you riding tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.