Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Sodexo
  • uwe-r
    Free Member

My lunch was f—–g awful today. Anyone else eating at a sodexo establishment? 😐

alfabus
    Free Member

not any more.. used to suffer their hellish creations.

on the plus side, they did prompt me to sort out bringing in packed lunches, which were much nicer and a lot cheaper!

Dave

Muke
    Free Member

Don’t they sponser the Army rugby team ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ffej
    Free Member

Muke, yes, they run quite a large percentage of military catering facilities. They’re also the caterer here at my work (a University)

uwe-r
    Free Member

They are as massive corporate, I don’t know who they sponsor but they can’t bake a potato.

My last two employers (covering 10 years +) have had them running the canteen and it is god awful. Took my undercooked spud back today and took a chance on a meat pie and chips instead. I feel sick just thinking about it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

From @matt9dawson’s twitter profile:

Sports fruit, Food nut, Sodexo Healthwise & Healthworks Ambassador and Sausage salesman.

racefaceec90

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eh72REd_s&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL0061E9A9FF51EC70[/video] 😀

Edukator
    Free Member

French cuisine doesn’t travel well.

konabunny
    Free Member

French prison cuisine doesn’t travel well.

hora
    Free Member

I’d rather eat McDonalds or sugary dogshit.

maccruiskeen

prison cuisine doesn’t travel well.

The most alarming thing about doing Jury Service for me (apart from the fact the prosecution’s lawyer seem to have sleepwalked into work, every day) was sitting in a windowless room eating sodexo food from tiny plates on tiny tables every lunch time. The quote Sir Henry ‘inedible muck and not enough of it’.

Its not just food – its everything they do. Insecurely employing the most shat upon in society, paying them badly to have a miserable time providing a service that nobody could be proud of.

tommid
    Free Member

Yes our work canteen/ resturant is a Sodexo establishment. I’m not going to complain about them as it is all free…

I can have a sandwich delivered to my desk, a big plate of chips or something moderatly healhy or my chosen favorite a salad box to take away for after the gym.

paulos
    Free Member

we have them on our site phillips66 (previously conoco phillips) they seem ok, anyone here work for phillips?

hora
    Free Member

Desk? You mean work bench…you are in jail arent you? 😆

angeldust
    Free Member

‘Its not just food – its everything they do. Insecurely employing the most shat upon in society, paying them badly to have a miserable time providing a service that nobody could be proud of.’

Harsh, but so true!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Paulos – I still work for Conoco – fortunately our Sodexho team fall outside of the normal scrutiny they’d face from corporate, so they’re pretty much excellent.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

They run two of the seven DFACS where I work, they are usually considered to be the best of the seven as well.

batman11
    Free Member

Yep there on my work site doing everything and piss poor at all of it, paid 72 pence for a slice of cheese on toast this morning with hardly any cheese on it ….

legend
    Free Member

Sodexho canteen in my work too – actually nothing to complain about though. Obviously not top cuisine but nowt wrong with our setup

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

The only thing that they have going for them is that they’re marginally better than the abysmal Interserve.

djglover
    Free Member

Ours is compass. It is absolutley brilliant. Top value and good quality fresh food. However, they did get our old CEO, an we are company HQ so I do wonder if we get a better deal. I eat there twice a day and can’t remember the last bad meal.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Sodexo’ is closed to new replies.