Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • So what happened to the polonium post
  • avdave2

So we get a conspiracy claim post about polonium and tobacco from someone doing some work for AWE and now it’s disappeared without trace.

So what do we make of that then and do we think the op is now zipped up in a large holdall in his bathroom?

epicyclo

avdave2 – Member
    …So what do we make of that then and do we think the op is now zipped up in a large holdall in his bathroom?

He stitched himself up…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What, no ‘thread closed’, no explanation, nuffink? Had it descended into abuse and insults?

Hmm. How very odd…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It was suggested to the OP that it was unwise to advertise his personal association with that establishment. I expect he request it to be removed. So if you know who the OP was, suggest you don’t re-post his forum name.

angryratio
    Free Member

haha… the seagulls mainly fly past the red brick, new build estate on a tuesday.

scaredypants

polonium post = KGB newsletter ?

Spud

Probably remembered their obligations under the Official Secrets Act etc.. daft to post anything like that.

allthepies
    Free Member

The OP was under the impression that as he hadn’t signed the Official Secrets Act than all was well. However signing the act means nowt, everyone is bound by its terms as it’s a legal thing i.e. UK law.

Junkyard
    Free Member

doing some work for AWE

he dose some work for surf-mat ?

allthepies
    Free Member

😆

but only completes 42.85% of the job.

julianwilson
    Free Member

is it the ‘saying who he worked for’ or the ‘yet even more evil found to be in fags’ that was the contentious issue then?

Do you really have to keep something like that sort of job a secret? Blimey.

bellerophon
    Free Member

Maybe I’m being thick (or not paranoid enough), but an essentially anonymous person puts a post saying he works for AWE (which wasn’t actually needed for the post) and paranoia sets in. How would they find out who he was?

allthegear
    Free Member

Makes sense – I work for a pharma company but I’d never write that on a public website.

Oh, wait….

BigJohn

Polonium posts weigh a ton! Even more than Thomson posts.

bellerophon
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘So what happened to the polonium post’ is closed to new replies.