Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • smug content – photography related…
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Fuji Velvia 50

Camera food of the Gods – eeee, the good old days 🙂

yoshimi

Nice one Grum – I always enjoy your photos, good to see its paying off 🙂

shoei
    Free Member

Well done. Just wish the buggers had liked a few more of my Midland Hotel pics 😉

Nice asking for the “Luxury room” as well.

MrNutt
    Free Member

nice one Grum, nick me a dressing gown! 😀

and Onion thats a peach of a shot!!

jools182
    Free Member

druidh’s pic still looks almost unreal

love it

and the montane winners – were they running a competition?

nbt

and the montane winners – were they running a competition?

yes. Not sure if it was advertised here or on bikemagic.com. I think it was on here as around the same time I won a bikemagic jersey with a different pic. It was about 4 years ago as I gave the BM jersey to Monksie to thank him for helping up move house.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Nice shot Grum. Storrs Hall is very nice, we looked at it for a wedding venue, but it was far too expensive. I’m sure you’ll have a great stay.

That shot of Druidhs is quite something though. Must get back up Scotland soon.

grumm
    Free Member

Cheers folks – and er…. cheers to those who completely ignored my post and just commented on druidh’s (lovely) pic 😉

I was driving past yesterday so I went and had a look at Storrs Hall – it looks pretty fancy! Probably too posh for the likes of us but I’m sure it will be fun.

ART

Well done Grum – Lakes pic still looking lovely on our wall. Keep at it. Maybe make your own trip up to Glen Affric cause that Druid shot is a stunner and puts my own point and shoot of that location from a few years back to extreme shame… 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

cheers to those who completely ignored my post and just commented on druidh’s (lovely) pic

Sorry Grum. 🙁

grumm
    Free Member

Cheers ART – glad you are enjoying the pic 😀

No worries Elfin – I wasn’t really meaning you – at least you had the courtesy to mention my post too. 😉

jools182
    Free Member

just been told one of my pics will be in Derbyshire Life in December

I’ve made it!

euanr
    Free Member

I won a Montane voucher for this one. Bought a nice windproof and a P&P top. It’s nice to win stuff!

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice one Grum 😀 My only “claim to fame” photography wise is one I took of Park Guell in Barcelona, which is featured on schmap.com. Unpaid 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

Some of mine have been used by bmtb holiday websites.

grumm
    Free Member

If this was Talk Photography, we could get into a tedious argument about people giving away their work for free and devaluing the industry. 😉

Good to hear other people are getting their pics out there – it does give you a nice bit of encouragement.

grumm
    Free Member

woop! 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Did I ever show you a photo I took…… 😉

Verrry nice Grumm.

grumm
    Free Member

I was only bumping the thread so everyone could jizz themselves over your pic again. 😛

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘smug content – photography related…’ is closed to new replies.