Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • show me …..your rohloff bikes – esp with specific frames- thorn or endorphin
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

looking to replace my singlespeed that got nicked

Looking to replace it with something as durable thats a bit more user friendly on the ride to the trails from here

Will probably build up a very cheap SS in the not to distance future also mind

Thorn sterling is winning at the moment, Love its classic steel look compared to the kleinesque look of the endorphin Speed R.

HAve spent a fair bit of time on a Raven enduro with a rohloff so no stranger to either rohloffs or thorns

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Frame may be for sale in the near future if another plan comes t fruition…

woodsman
    Free Member

ir_bandito, if you do sell the frame, and it's a 559M size, email me please (details in my profile), I'm looking at building a ss and the frame is a good fit for me. Not fussed on paint condition, as I've a colour scheme in mind!

ta

peterh
    Free Member

I'm 5000 miles away from my Raven at the moment – really miss it.

trail_rat
    Free Member

lovely. i love em.

need a large – sterling comes in at 1250 frame and rear wheel !

woodsman
    Free Member

They have some large Enduro frames left at half price! I'd certainly go for that than a Sterling, the Enduro is 853/725 too!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

woodsman – where ?

all i see is raven enduro for 299 – sterling is only 350….
    was the raven 600 ?

STATO
    Free Member

This was mine, great bike but never needed the rohloff so ran it more as singlespeed. No room to keep now so frame is up sale :0(

trail_rat
    Free Member

stato thats ideal – i could have 2 rear wheels and run it SS for most of my riding and just rohloff it for days in the hills.

my other bikes an XTR equiped carbon merida so its not exactly ideal for hte hills ..

STATO
    Free Member

well give me a shout if your interested, its got to go as im going 29er.

trail_rat
    Free Member

cant see photo till tonight – perhaps if you could email to profile address?

woodsman
    Free Member

Yep, the Enduro frame was £600! It is 853 with 725 stays and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Have a look on the SJS site, under frames.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the above.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘show me …..your rohloff bikes – esp with specific frames- thorn or endorphin’ is closed to new replies.