Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Show me your CTBM stickers ;>)
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cheers. I’ll take one 😀

slimjim78
    Free Member

😆

i’d also like a ‘dont read this’ sticker

messiah
    Free Member

Best thread in ages… a good few laugh out loud moments… well done all :mrgreen:

Next sticker suggestions…

slogans make me cringe

The stickers themselves are… childish and silly… just that they’re a bit naff… Puerile and immature, to the extent that I would be embarrassed to display them anywhere.

does this mean I shouldn’t bother doing my ironing this evening?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’d like a “I bought some £80 Salsa Cromoto forks off CTBM, but didn’t get jack all stickers for free” sticker, please. 😉

charliedontsurf

B A… just drop me an email and I will put that right. We did run out for a few days.

bullheart
    Free Member

I like stickers… 8)

slimjim78
    Free Member

Charlie, ill be putting an order in for the same forks in the next 24hrs…hoping you still have the green disc only version available?…

Gutted I couldn’t make your open day BTW, really wanted to try a few rigs out, especially as they were mostly all in the best size (56cm!).
    When will you be having another open day?

rOcKeTdOg

A “childish and silly” sticker would be great on my bike and just about sum up my riding ethos

charliedontsurf

Hi, Yep just checked one green salsa 26er fork here.

We really should have another demo day.
    Probably towards the end of the summer, maybe after SSWC.
    We have talked about taking it on your, away from the fine pubs and beaches of dorset, to Afan or somewhere.

BUT you are welcome to try them anytime… just let us know what you fancy.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’d like a sticker with a free Salsa Moto Rapido (small) stuck to it please CBM. Thanks. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

does this mean I shouldn’t bother doing my ironing this evening?

Unless the ninjas are proper stealthy and I’ve just not worked it out yet… I’d suggest you do some ironing as I’m pretty sure I’m still alive.

tazzymtb

TSY- they’re stealth ninjas, it takes a while to creep all the way your house, just wait and they’ll strike like Scargill when you least expect it.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Show me your CTBM stickers ;>)’ is closed to new replies.