Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Should this lad have his life ended
  • jumping_flea
    Free Member

Enlist them is the army and send them over to afganistan!!
    Make them do bomb disposal – we've lost too many hard working, family men and women to a pointless corrupt war.

Why lose good people when these scum sit in shelter playing on thier play stations and getting fed by the tax payer.

I've had about enough of the system when they think everyone has rights – those rights are taken away if you take someone elese life – rehabilitation – pah, the jails are too full for that and some people will always be the same.

As I said before send them to fight this pointless war – they would not be missed

porterclough
    Free Member

Yawn.

lyons
    Free Member

i dont really like the idea of people like that running round with guns…

Coyote
    Free Member

Bit late for that lyons.

surfer
    Free Member

You can take the Scouser out of Liverpool…

Bit of a c***k arent you Zulu?

jon1973
    Free Member

I think it's a bit of an insult to the armed forces to think a solution to crime in this country to just enlist scum like this in to army to fight along side professional soldiers. It trivialises the job they do.

Junkyard
    Free Member

IIRC we pardoned ciminals wishing to enlist during WW2 except for those that had committed murder.

jumping_flea
    Free Member

I think it's a bit of an insult to the armed forces to think a solution to crime in this country to just enlist scum like this in to army to fight along side professional soldiers. It trivialises the job they do.

Not trying to insult the armed forces – they are highly skilled and do a great job.

My view is why risk the life of a trained solder disposing of IRD's when you could get criminals to do it while the solders stands at a safe distance radioing instuctions "Yeah cut the red wire – or was it green?"

stumpyjon

Bit of a sad indictment of our prisions really. These thugs are supposed to be in a very controlled environement so they are no longer a risk to others and possibly for their own rehabilitation. They've already proved they can't be trusted. The prison system needs reform (and probably actually needs resources unlike most other public sector organisations) so that these scrotes can be supervised 24 / 7 until they prove they can be a trusted member of society again. If in the meantime we can get them to do something useful that will help off set the costs of their re-education all the better.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

egf – I understand that you've got your nose to the rock face (to mix a few metaphors) but if I were in charge I'd sack you first thing.

& about 95% of the rest of the uniformed staff then. If you were in charge of what exactly? If you were 'in charge' of a wing then you'd be a governor, & you'd be also dealing with prisoners & would know just what I'm talking about. I've worked in 3 different prisons & have had a fair number of people 'in charge' of me, never been sacked up to now. I don't think you'd be suited to my line of work, in fact I can see you tucking them up in bed every night, pandering to their every whim. Then as you go off duty & you think 'another good days work done' but unknown to you, half of them are thinking 'MUG'
    A lot of people don't realise that the 1st & foremost duty of the prison service is to PROTECT THE PUBLIC, the rehab bit comes second. I could go on but I'm getting fed up of people wittering on about prisoners & what should & shouldn't be done with them when they've never set foot past a prison gatehouse never mind worked in a jail.
    I agree with you to a certain extent Tom but to be honest most of these guys can't even get themselves out of bed on a morning never mind do bomb disposal!

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Surfer – agreed.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

I've just read this thread and what they both have done is deplorable and utterly wicked. But to take a human life? even theirs? I'm sorry people but i'm not with that. Life is sacred. What has happened to these kids? Something has let them down badly.

Sure, lock them up, they may even repent one day for their actions. But lets not take their lives or allow them to take their own. Its just not humane.

JulianA
    Free Member

rumbledethumps – Member
    I've just read this thread and what they both have done is deplorable and utterly wicked. But to take a human life? even theirs? I'm sorry people but i'm not with that. Life is sacred. What has happened to these kids? Something has let them down badly.

Sure, lock them up, they may even repent one day for their actions. But lets not take their lives or allow them to take their own. Its just not humane.

Totally agree. It's not our call to take life away.

Why is society in Britain so broken?

tails
    Free Member

Why is society in Britain so broken?

happens all over the world julian, just we at least from the outside seem to value life more than say those from northern pakistan.

user-removed
    Free Member

egf – I'm sure you do a grand job, and do understand that you're not there to be, "tucking them up in bed every night, pandering to their every whim". In fact, as far as I'm concerned, you and the rest of the prison staff are there to make life as unpleasant as possible for the scrotes who end up in prison, and to stop them getting out and coming round and robbing me.

It's just that in your position (as an ossifer), I'm not sure that shouting about bringing back hanging is appropriate. If you really feel that bitter about it, perhaps you should look for another job?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Should this lad have his life ended’ is closed to new replies.