Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Should new forum users wear L plates?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Purple hearts could indicate some act of heroism.
    A blue badge just means you've been on here long enough to be miserable and that your posts are tinged with a subtle senality.

rOcKeTdOg

*googles senality*

😉

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

There are some who like to savour the thought that the forum they frequent is the most unwelcoming, witty, sarcastic, all knowing forum ever and you have to be so very mentally tough to survive in the realms of frequent posters.
    In truth, this place is like most other internet forums. Plenty banter, individuals sharing a common interest, a couple of users who like to think that they are the forum as they spend most of their time trying to be more sarcastic than anyone else and they end up with a small group of hangers-on who post up 'where is ******' if they don't post for a couple of days. Oh, and then they go and change their user name and their merry band gleefully let the rest of the community know that they've figured it out.
    It's all very entertaining if not a little sad. 😀
    Can't say I've ever found this place that intimidating. Yes, there are always those who seem to take delight in ripping in to newbies but if that's their way then it's up to the rest of us to offset that with reasonable behavior and not follow on blindly.
    I like it on here and hope that others that reg. will also get the chance to benefit from it as I have. As for giving them an 'L' so as the bully boys give them a bit breathing space and concentrate their efforts on those that put up with their carp in the first instance……

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Should new forum users wear L plates?’ is closed to new replies.