Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scooping/dedging silt form the bottle of a well.
  • moe_szyslak
    Free Member

We have a well, clearly we have convinced ourselves that it is full of gold saxon coins. What we need is a device to dredge form the bottom (25ft).

In the back of my mind I am sure there is a device which is like a bucket in two halves that clamps together when pulled (by a rope), which (if this exists and is no a figment) would be ideal. Does anyone know the correct term for this device or whether it actually exists.

greeble
    Free Member

abseil down and dig it out yourself

piha
    Free Member

A small child placed in a bucket and lowered down on a piece of rope usually does the job. Remove said small child from well after gold/rubies/diamonds/Saxon coins are discovered.

HTH

bigyinn
    Free Member

How deep is the water in the well?
    Oh and make sure the small child is called Timmy, makes it easier for Lassie / Skippy to learn their lines.

matt_bl
    Free Member

There is a manual for this sort of thing:

Treasure manual

The child should be called John Trenchard, resulting in a diamond as the treasure.

HTH

Matt

jam-bo

shipek grab
    van veen grab

elzorillo
    Free Member

Same thing here.. did mine by sending my least intelligent employee down on a ladder.

All we got out was a load of garish 70’s ceramic tiles, about a ton of black slime and an old toilet.

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

jam bo – You da man, thankyou.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Scooping/dedging silt form the bottle of a well.’ is closed to new replies.