Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me some heavy duty trail riding type shorts
  • squattingmouse
    Free Member

So finally in a fair sized off earlier today my much loved 5 year old Humvees died. I’ve really liked the Endura stuff (I still have a pair of 3/4 length humvees) but am feeling the need for something a bit more sturdy. I was looking at the Endura Singletracks and Zymes on CRC and can’t make my mind up.

Any recommendations?

nodrog2
    Free Member

Zyme 3/4’s are very good. Your Humvee liners will clip into them as well. Also rate raceface downhill 3/4’s.

Shandy
    Free Member

Raceface are pretty basic for the money, Sombrios are a lot of short for the money if you can find them reduced.

nodrog2
    Free Member

Yeah, agree the sombrio pinners are very nice as well. Very comfy.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

The sombrios do look good. One reason I’m slowly edging towards the zymes is the price… My humvee liners are slowly all dying on me but a pair of the more heavy duty endura lycras are holding up fine for below-the-baggies-duties.

jam-bo

i got several pairs of sombrios, all of which have been crashed in repeatedly and there all fine.
    wouldnt buy anything else now.

MrGreedy

Zymes are pretty hard-wearing fabric, and as stated will work with any clickfast liners if you have them (I just use normal bibshorts underneath meself). They’re fairly long in the leg if that makes any difference.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some heavy duty trail riding type shorts’ is closed to new replies.