• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by cb.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a hotel in London …
  • DrJ

… for a romantic weekend. Is there anywhere that won’t bankrupt me for a clean room bigger than a matchbox?

lunge

lastminute.com Top Secret rooms, a bit of googling can normally work out what they are and they are normally very cheap.

binners

Forget Hotel Rooms. Get on laterooms.com and look for apartments. Can be had for cheaper than a weekend in a hotel and are a much better proposition. We had a lovely one overlooking Hyde Park for a very reasonable rate

thebunk

Check the Hilton site – sometimes can find some good deals on there if you’re flexible with dates.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Can I suggest the Mitre Hotel at Hampton Court. 30 Minutes from Waterloo nice location and inexpensive for what is on offer. Obviously not central London so if that was essential sorry. I think you’re looking at around £150 a night.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I’d suggest Holiday Inn Camden Lock. Nice sized rooms and a few good places to eat and drink just along the canal below it. An amazing sushi place there if you like sushi! We had a room over-looking the canal which was nice. Not over priced either.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Holiday Inn @ Bloomsbury.

Nice rooms and a cracking location. Just round the corner from Russel Square TS and yards away from an ace pub (The Marquis of Cornwallis) and the Brunswick Centre – a shopping / eating out mall.

Very nice.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

DrJ, – The Royal College of Surgery in London has a fantastic hotel, ok not boutique quality but nice none the less, and they offer discounts to members of the Royal College.

Nice museum next door too with lots of bits of pickled people in it.

saleem
    Free Member

Dolphin house in dolphin square

mrchrispy

Tower bridge Hilton is pretty good, great location

cb

Grange hotels are generally OK. Or. there’s a good place at Liverpool Street = part of the Hyatt group – Andac or something like that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a hotel in London …’ is closed to new replies.