Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a balance board or air cushon
  • nickjb
    Free Member

These guys operate out of a workshop just behind my house: http://www.coolboard.co.uk/Index.htm. That is all I know 🙂

Milkie
    Free Member

Coolboard looks really good, but about £100 too much!

My physio recommended the 66fit wobble board.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Save yourself some cash. Get a couple of pillows or cushions – stand on them single legged – too easy write the alphabet with the other foot – too easy – close your eyes and do it.

iDave
    Free Member

I use vewdoo boards

TooTall
    Free Member

Go to TK Maxx

Get one of the ‘therapy cushions’ with spiky bits on one side and smooth on the other. Go to your nearest DIY shop and buy a wee bit of board. Voila. Cheap and just like my physio had me using.

marp
    Free Member

we use the airex balance pad at my place, but really depends what you want to use it for….

sometimes cushions / pillows will do as SBZ mentioned,

what you’re rying to rehab..

marp
    Free Member

d’oh,thats meant to say depends what you’re trying to rehab

Earl
    Free Member

Not trying to rehab anything – just want to do something constructive while standing around in the lounge watching telly. Will try the free pillow trick first – thanks

mrblobby
    Free Member

170 quid for a ball and a plank of wood?! Does look fun though, might try knocking one up myself.

Lifer
    Free Member

If it’s just for fun get one of these.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0014FX4HQ/ref=asc_df_B0014FX4HQ5336584?smid=A2UKPY8E9GO47&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B0014FX4HQ

Housemate’s ex had one which I borrowed quite a lot while watching Dogtown and Z-Boys and other old school skateboarding vids. And Road Wars (but that was just because it was on, nothing to do with skateboarding).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a balance board or air cushon’ is closed to new replies.