Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Quick Thanks to Merlin and Fishers
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

My RS Lyriks broke on the 13th I tried to fix them myself on the 14th it didnt work. Phoned Fishers on the 15th after instructions on what I was doing wrong and any tips on fixing them, they said just send them in and we will replace it FOC, I just had to send them off to Merlin for a quick inspection before fishers got them. So on the 16th they got sent to Merlin, on the 18th Merlin checked them over and dispatched them for Fishers on the 21st. Yesterday on the 24th I received them back with new 2012 internals and I am as happy as a pig in S***. That’s 5 working days from Merlin receiving them to me getting them back, bloody brilliant.

Can’t recommend either Merlin or Fishers enough for the quality of service I have received from them both.

Thanks.

Speshpaul

happy ending. needs to be kept up the page for a while:-)

wwaswas

(don’t tell hora)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rondo101
    Free Member

I had the same service form Merlin/Fishers too. 5 day turn around & perfectly working forks. Top notch.

binners

Fishers customer service is outstanding! I put a thread up myself recently, after a fantastic experience with them, after an exploding bottom bracket.

morgs
    Free Member

nice to read a nice story! If it’s a non-LBS purchase, Merlin will get my next bit of business!

Junkyard
    Free Member

if it is an LBS purchase Merlin get my business

I_Ache
    Free Member

I forgot to add that Fishers even set the air pressure in the new cartridge to the correct PSI. I didn’t even tell them what it was, they must have made a note of it before stripping them down.

Looking forward to getting out on them tonight.

JtotheP68
    Free Member

Mike who runs the Returns/Warranty at Merlin is ace, very efficent and great to deal with in my experience.

hora
    Free Member

I echo all the above (Fisher, Merlin, Mike).

Just don’t go anywhere near Winstanley.. Saying that if anyones got a complaint I know the managers name and email address (Winstanleys refuse to reveal management names).

I_Ache
    Free Member

I didn’t manage to go out in the end, the Christmas fair at the kids school was bloody crazy. We waited an hour to see Santa all for my eldest to say she wants a toy pony and my youngest to say she wants a carrot! A flipping CARROT for Christmas! Little weirdo!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Quick Thanks to Merlin and Fishers’ is closed to new replies.